Too Much

Lately, Mae had been extremely stressed over their upcoming comeback for Love Yourself: Answer. She'd been practicing too much and locking herself in her studio for hours on end, even sleeping in her studio. She wanted everything to be perfect.

Hitman Bang was taking note in what she was doing so he decided to contact the rest without her knowing.

Walking into his office, the others knew what PD-nim was talking about, they'd begun to see what Mae was doing as well. Everytime they passed the door of her studio, there were bags of food that was untouched, she hadn't been eating properly and they were all worried.

"You all know why I called you here?" Hitman Bang asked once the seven were seated. They nodded in response and signalling him to continue, "Mae needs to get out, she needs to eat and be healthy. I know that all of the songs prepared are perfect and all produced and edited so I've decided to give you all a break, you all deserve it. Got it?"

The seven nodded and began to discuss how they'd get Mae to take a break from all of it, which would be a struggle.

Taehyung knocked on the door of Mae's studio and waited until he heard a faint 'come in' from Mae. Opening the door, he was greeted by the sight of Mae sitting in her chair, knees up towards her chest, staring at her computer. She rubbed her eyes and shook her head, seemingly hoping to get rid of the sleepiness she had, Taehyung just shook his head and walked over. He spun the chair around so she was facing him and picked her up.

"Hey! Hyung!? What are you doing? I'm not done working!" Mae said, trying to wiggle out of his grip

"Mae, you need to take a break from all of this! We're worried about your health, especially PD-nim. He gave us a break and you are going to use it. No more locking yourself in your studio," Taehyung said looking Mae in the eyes. She eventually gave up and snuggled herself into the crook of Taehyung's neck who chuckled.

Taehyung walked back to wear the others were. Opening the door, the others looked over to see Taehyung holding the lump in his arms and they just chuckled.

"Man, she really need to care more about her health then working," Yoongi said once Taehyung had made Mae comfortable in blankets. The rest just nodded in agreement.