komaeda's mistake

"kanye west likes fingers in his ass

kanye west he likesfingers in his ass" sans said, as he wiped the tear from komeda's cheek. komeda smiled at his lover.

"sans.......i think i love you" komeda said, but perhpas this was the wrong this to say because san's smile immediately dropped. sans was afraid. he was afraid of commitment.

"uh-um......i gotta go....shid sorry"

"wait sans!" komeda yelled. "please dont go!" it was too late. sans had left.

"PLEASE," komeda continued, "i thought we loved each other! i thought we were soulmates!" sans looked back at him. he paused before speaking, thinking carefully of how to say this. "komeda....babe...im sorry but....you are no longer...my fire. YOu are no longer my desire! I no longer....want it that way."

komeda bursted into tears. he thought he was sans number one. he thought they shared a BONDING MOMENT! "we had bonding moment.....! i cradled you in my arms!" komeda yelled after him, his tears spilling onto his gucci shirt.

sans spoke quietly, "komeda......you are no longer my dance waifu. i am no longer the phil to your dan. the keith to your lance. the trump to your shrek. you are longer tje taehyung to my jungkook, the england to my america, the scotland to my france, the italy to my germany, the mary to my joseph. you are no longer the naruto to my sasuke, the bakugou to my midoriya, the porn to my tumblr. you are no longer the jungkook to p my lisa, the seulgi to my irene, the hyuna to my edawn. you are no longer the craig to my tweek, the caillou to my gilbert, the travis to my katie. you are no longer the spongebob to my squidward, the sperm cell to my ovary, the hotel to my trivago." komeda was shook in despair.

"komeda," he continued, "delete your roblox account. never contact me on tumblr again. i'm blocking you on xbox live"

komeda, overstriken with fear and sadness, gasped. "NO, you wouldn't do this, sans! this is not the sans i know and love! this is not the sans that i wake up to! this is not the sans that i engage in kanye west finger assery! WHO ARE YOU?"

"im canada" sans whispers as he got thanos snapped and disaapeared.

th end

comment below if you want more uwuwuwuwuwuuw leave a like vote and fave if you enjoed. subscribe to pewdiepie if u enjoyyed xDDD or else u have no jams