5

The duo walks into the big wedding hall, seeing many couples and family members gathering for this special celebration. The woman catches many sights of the numerous said couples, making her feel small all of a sudden, and the want of curling into a ball grew more tempting. Taehyung notices her slight change of expression but keeps it to himself.

The woman then sees an alluring individual in a large, white gown decorated with flattering flowers and shiny gemstones running her way, "Ahh! I can't believe you made it- I'm so happy! I haven't seen you in so long!" Grace squeals, squeezing the woman tight in her embrace which she grins largely for her enthusiasm. "Of course!- and congratulations!"

Grace retracts her arms back, quickly thanking her and takes a look at the man beside her, "Is this your boyfriend?" She asks, smiling and averting her eyes between the two.

The woman bites her lip awkwardly about to open her mouth to say something until-

"Yes!" The male blurts, immediately snaking his arm around her waist, pulling her closer while the woman blanked out in her thoughts.

"How long?" She asks with genuine interest, "A few months," He quickly answers as the woman besides him heats up in sheer embarrassment.

Grace's eyes twinkle, "Very cute! You guys can take photos in the photo booth right over there. I'm going to go in the back to get ready." She says, lifting her long dress and scurrying away.

As soon as the frantic woman leaves, the woman turns around to narrow her eyes, and she looks up at the man who sheepishly smiles, "We've been dating for months, and I still don't know your name." She comments sarcastically, causing a laugh to erupt from the amused male.

He giggles, "I'm Kim Taehyung."

The woman processes the information in his head, remember the man's name before introducing herself, "I'm-"

"Iris Rhee." He cuts off, proudly smiling at the confused woman, "How'd you know?" She asks stupidly, causing Taehyung's eyebrows to tangle as he chuckled at the clueless woman.

"Did you forget that I deliver your packages to your door?" He asks rhetorically, maintaining eye contact.

Iris's shoulders slump in embarrassment, "R-Right..." As a wave of bravery washes over, Taehyung throws another smile towards her, "You look... stunning tonight." Upon hearing it, Iris looks up, completely flushed by his words.

At this moment, she finally gets to see a better, clearer look at him. His alluring aura including his neat, brown hair going upward with a few uncooperative strands, his sharp cheekbones that had more definition, his eyes that illuminated brightly despite the dimmed yellow lights from the expensive, crystal chandeliers above, his small adorable moles scattered across his face, the way his nose cutely twitches sometimes due to nervousness, and his soft-looking pink lips all made Iris melt inside.

"What?" Taehyung asks, chuckling as he notices that Iris was unknowingly gawking at him.

The woman looks away, "N-Nothing." She muttered, looking at the beautiful flower-patterned carpet beneath their feet. He cocks a grin and suddenly takes Iris's hand, dragging her to the photo booth mentioned by Grace before.

-

"I feel bad," Iris blurts out, leaning against the black leather seat of the front passenger seat of Taehyung's red Chevrolet.

He chuckled with his eyes closed, pulling on the lever of his seat to lean on his back, "That we left?" He continued.

Iris pouts her lips out, "Well, yeah." She says as if it were obvious.

Taehyung takes off his suit, leaving him in his white dress shirt and bold tie as he sighed, propping his arms behind his head, showing off his muscles that were threatening to pop out of the thin white fabric.

Iris stared as the male chuckled in amusement, suddenly asking a question, "So, were you really that desperate?"

"Desperate for what?"

"A date to the wedding."

Iris quickly says no, which made Taehyung throw a smirk at the slightly bothered woman, "Really? You weren't desperate enough to ask the delivery man to be your plus one?"

Iris awkwardly looks around and swallows her shame down, "Whatever- drive me home." She mumbles, causing Taehyung to soften, "Hey, I didn't mean to offend you. Let's get to know each other, and I won't have to be known as the delivery guy." He says rather cheerful, feeling more comfortable in his seat.

Iris blinks facing forward, avoiding his curious gaze, "I'm not a very interesting person to know." She mutters softly, staring at the brightly lit entrance decorated with balloons, accommodated with loud, blaring music in the background.

Taehyung smiles cheekily, "Oh, that's too bad because I am." After hearing that statement, Iris narrows her eyes playfully, turning around to face the grinning, confident man.

"Then, tell me about it." She challenges as Taehyung moves closer to her, "You'll just have to find out." He whispers, fanning his warm breath over her cold, exposed ear causing her to shiver slightly.

"Wha-"

He abruptly plops back to his seat, "Let's hang out tomorrow night. I have a special place in mind." He cuts off with his wild heart thumping against his chest.

"T-Tomorrow?" She stutters, trying to buy more time to think of some excuse to blow him off.

"Yes, tomorrow— as in the day after today." He smiled innocently. Iris looks back at him, noticing his adorable features. His innocent smile plastered on his face distracted the woman from thinking of an excuse and instead agree to his invitation. As soon as she said it, she witnessed his eyes crease into straight lines, and his grin becoming more rectangular, which completely softened her heart, feeling warm and giddy inside.

"Wear comfortable clothing, and bring a hoodie— actually don't. I'll bring a hoodie." He says, smirking a little. The two stare at each other for a few seconds before a ringtone interrupts them. She blinks faster, seeing the name displayed.

Iris fumbled to slide her finger across her screen until she put it up to her ear to hear a beaming, distressed voice, "Iris! Where'd you go?"

"I uh... went outside for some um... air. I-I didn't feel very well in there, so I'm heading home. I'm sorry for leaving." Iris stutters in which Taehyung stifled back a laugh, hand clamped over his mouth.

"Oh, Iris... I hope you feel better. Thanks for coming today." Grace says as shuffling and loud music beats were heard in the background.

"No problem, Grace."

The line ends and as soon as the screen turned black, Taehyung's loud laugh lingers throughout the car.

"What a terrible liar you are." Taehyung comments, snickering at the end of his sentence as he pulls his seat back up.

Iris snaps her head towards him, "Shut it and drive me home."

"Demanding."

Iris rolls her eyes.

Taehyung smiles.