Movie

The next morning I woke up to my phone ringing I moaned, turned over and saw that it was an unknown number. "Hello?" I said answering.

"Hi, this is Nicholas Martinez, is this Breanna Miller?" Nicholas said.

"Yea, can I help you?" I said confused.

"Good. Okay, so I work for Martinez Managment and I was wondering if I could manage you? I see real potential in you and I see you could get really far. If you accept this offer I already have a job offer for you."

"Wait, so let me get this right... You want to manage me cause you see potential in me and you already got a job offer?"

"Yea, do you want to accept?"

"Yes, of course I do!"

"Good, okay send me your address and I"ll be there in two hours to talk over it."

"Okay, see you then." I said hanging up.

I got up got ready and went downstairs to see all the boys up already and in the kitchen with David and they all looked happy. "Hey, Guys! And David!"

"Hey!" They all said in unison, smiling really big.

"Okay, what's going on?" I asked suspicious.

They all looked at each other before I got an answer "Well..." Daniel started. "We are recording an album and going on tour!!" He said super excited.

"OMG!! No way!!" I said super excited for them.

"Yea, so we have to go start recording, now, and we won't be back till late tonight." Jonah said.

"Alright, I'll see you guys later then." I said as they left.

"I'll see you later. I'm sorry you'll be alone today." Daniel whispered in my ear hugging me.

"It's fine, I have meetings and stuff so I'll be fine."

"Okay, Bye." He said and kissed my forehead and left.

I looked to see what time it was and it was 9:30, meaning that Nicholas was going to be here in half an hour. I sat on my phone going through instagram and decided to post a picture on my story on snap.

 I sat on my phone going through instagram and decided to post a picture on my story on snap

About 10 minutes later the doorbell rang and I went to answer it. When I opened it I was suprosed because Nicholas was good looking.

"Wow, you're even better looking in person!" He said as he walked in the house

"Thanks, You're not to bad either." I said.

I led him to the dining room and we sat at the table. "Okay, so first off nice place." He said looking around.

"It's not mine. It's my best friends and his bands."

"So, where do you live?"

"In Portland, I'm just here for a couple of months."

"We need to change that, how much do you have in the bank account?" He asked me.

"umm, 1 million."

"Alright, I'm gonna buy you a place. You can pick it out and don't worry about price."

"Okay."

"Okay, so to the movie. It's a romance, you will be co-starring with 7 other people, 4 gouys and three girls. Brayden long, Alexander Reed, Christopher Young, Charles Scott, Ava williams, Isabella Lopez, and Cloe Davis. Your love interrest is going to be Brayden. We film in New York. You will be there filming for about 6 months. The producer will buy you an apartment while you are out there. You have to fly out there tomorrow morning for table readings and to meet everyone for two weeks. do you got that all?" He said going over everything.

"Yea."

"Okay, now let's go look for a house for you." He said getting up.

"Okay." I got my stuff and left in Nicks car.

*time skip*

When I got back to the house that night the boys were home. I decided I should tell them the news.

"Hey guys!" I said sitting on the couch in front of them all, who knows why all of them were squeezed onto one couch.

"Hey." They all said not looking up from their phones.

"Where were you?" Daniel asked.

"That's what I was about to tell you guys if you put your phones down."

They all put their phones down and looked at me. "Why are you smiling so big?" Corbyn asked.

"Because... I got a job and a house. In the matter of five minutes."

"YOU WHAT??!!" They all yelled at once.

I laughed at their reactions. "Yup! My house is about twenty minutes from here and I got a role in a movie."

"OMG" Daniel got up and hugged me. " I'm so proud of you." He mumbled into my neck.

"Thank you!"

"So where do you film and when do you start?" Jonah asked.

"I film in New York and tomorrow I have to go for two weeks and then a month later we start filming."

"How long do you film for?" Daniel asked sounding worried.

"Six months unless it goes longer."

The boys sent each other a look and then Daniel got up  and left the house saying to himself mainly "Guess that plan is down the drain."

"What's his problem?" I asked looking at the rest of the boys.

There was silence for a little until Jonah said "He was going to ask you to come on tour with us cause he didn't want to leave you for 6 months."

I got up and left the house going to the only place I knew Daniel would be and sat next to him on the dock laying my head on his shoulder as we stared at the sunset over the ocean.

"What if we drift away?" He asked me.

"Then we'll have to drift back but I think we'll be fine." I said convincing myself just as much as him. We sat there in silence till it got dark and we went home and went to bed.

 We sat there in silence till it got dark and we went home and went to bed