Future with him

Two months later

Breanna POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I turned around to find a sleeping Daniel. I couldn't help but stare at him "You know it's not nice to watch people sleep and it's kinda scary." He said opening his eyes.

"Oh, yea. Don't you do it all the time but take pictures?" I said challenging him.

"Okay, you win." He said laughing.

"I always do." I said kissing him.

Daniel and I started dating a week after I got out of the hostpital. I was so happy when he asked me out. We haven't been a day apart since then.

I got up and went to the bathroom and started getting ready for an interview I had that day. I got out of the shower and got dressed and started drying my hair when I became sick. I ran to the toilet and threw up. Daniel walked in and ran over to me concerned. "You okay?" He asked me.

"Yea, probably all the junk food I ate Last night." I laughed.

"Are you sure? You should stay home I'll call David and tell him I can't make it today."

"I'm all good."

"Okay." He said, "I got to go but I'll see you later." He gave me a kiss.

"Bye, love you."

"Love you too." He left and I finished My hair and Makeup and I left to the interview.

________________________________________________________________________

"Hey guys it's me, Carlos...again. Today I'm joined by the beatiful and talented Breanna Miller. Hi, Breanna!" Carlos the interviewer said.

"Hi, and thx. I started going by Brea Marie though."  I said with a smile that could kill.

"Oh, okay. We have asked your fans on twitter to tweet us some questions. Are you ready?"

"Yea,"

"Okay, first one is from @breasblondehair What is your favorite thing about the boys? I'm assuming the wdw boys."

"Yea, ummmm... Probably that no matter what is happening they always have a way to make it a hundred times better."

"Great answer. Next one is from @seaveyslefteye are you going to start singing?"

"Probably not, I sound like a dying cat." I laughed.

"You are not alone. Next one @therearenogoodmushrooms asks 'What caused you to do what you did a couple months ago?"

"I was at a low in my life and felt that it would be better without me. I'm glad it didn't work because I'm doing better now. Which only proves the point that there is light at the end of the tunnel." I smiled.

"That heart touching. @SeaveyDaniel asks What do you want for dinner?"

"Wow! What is wrong with him? Nothing you make."

"Is he a bad cook?"

"The worst. But then there is Zach so eh its close."

"Alright that's it for this interview. Thanks for coming Brea, see you next time."

"Thanks for having me."

After the interview Anna had texted me and asked me if I wanted to get lunch. I was meeting her at my favorite sushi place.

"Hey, How are you?" She asked hugging me.

"Hey, my stomaches been a little queesy lately."

"Oof. Stomache bug?"