Back LA

Two weeks later

Today I was flying back to LA and everyone was coming with me cause they were moving out there to boost their images. Brayden told me how he felt about me and said that he was jealous of Daniel but wanted me to be happy so if that was Daniel he was cool with it. We all woke up and got ready, we got to the airport and did all that stuff and 5 hours later we landed in LA. We got off the plane and went to baggage claim and we were met by a bunch of Limelights who knew I was coming back to LA today. I was walking next to Brayden and a fan came over and said "You don't deserve Daniel, he's done nothing but love you and return it by kissing someone else..." and she walked away leaving me dumbfounded.

"Do people actually think we are dating?" I asked Brayden getting in the uber that we called.

"I guess so. But who cares what anyone thinks, we know we aren't dating so what does it matter?" He said.

"I care, if the fans think we're dating that means that Daniel thinks we are dating and I can't have that." I was starting to get a little heated.

"Calm down, Feisty."

"Sorry, but I don't want to hurt him."

The rest of the way back to the WDW house the ride was silent(Brayden was dropped off at his place). When I got there I went to put my stuff in my room and started to clean but couldn't focus cause it was to quiet. I was used to being in the house and it being really loud as I cleaned because of the boys. I put some music on and it still didn't help.

I decided that I would call Daniel and talk about everything and sort it out, but when I called he didn't answer. I was kinda upset but thought he was just busy so I tried again later and he still didn't answer. Now, I knew he was ignoring my phone calls and I didn't like it at all. It hurt me a little... or a lot.

__________________________________________________________

Daniel's POV

I was watching a movie with the boys when my phone rang. I looked to see who was calling and it was Brea, i just hit the red button cause I didn't feel lie talking to her. She moved on in the matter of two days and it hurt me. A couple hours later I was in our greenroom and got another call from her I once again hit the red button. I needed to get over her she didn't call for two weeks and moved on from me. I wonder if this is what she felt when I moved to LA and didn't call or text her for three years. It hurts and I'm fighting every urge to not call her back and apologize for everything. I performed that night and was told it was my best performance so far on the tour. Why does she have this effect on me?

____________________________________________________________

1 month later

Breanna's POV

I went back to New York and filmed the movie. It was a good distraction from Daniel and what was going on between us. I couldn't wait to see him though. The next six months were going to be hard.

___________________________________________

A/N Soo, I think I might do another story who should I do it on??