THE BEGIN

-Nico-

14.08.

We walked through the trees about 2 days. The temprature and the sun make this whole thing not easy. Tyler is nowhere. We searched from the coldest places, to the warmest houses. Nowhere. We have no idea where we should go. We will take the travel back to the city again. The warmth outside is too uncertain. We let him know that we are still here.

02.09.

The travel back to the city wasn't easy. It took weeks to see the nine towers again. Now we are back in town. The people here follow us. But not everybody is easy to control. Tyler got a lot of self-confidence. But his insecuritys will take him back to our city one day. Now or later.

10

10.09.

We got a slight smell in our city. The same smell that we got in the time, that tyler were here. Its the same feeling. We waited for months to get him back, it isn't easy. He will come back and he will stay here. He will never see the outside again. It isn't good for him and for us. He will go our streets again. But for now it's just this smell. Waiting

15.10.

Since Tyler is back we can be sure that he is doing great. He came from a long walk through the outside. Nobody knows where he was. The only thing we know is, that he will never go outside again. We gave him a black neck with his own hands and we can be sure, that he's here again

20.10.

The other people live here like every other day, except of Tyler. He never goes out of his room. Closed door and windows with curtain. He shaved his head. Someday we can go to sleep but for now we must study his activities. He got four lights in his room, but the fourth one is out. We don't need this time again, in wich Tyler were nowhere and we were here. It's a long travel for him so we think he will stay here.