Its You Chapter 7

[It's You Chapter 7]

-A Week Later-

Me and Nash are like best friends now I can't believe it. But I'm not really satisfied at all. I want more than that anything. I need to stop thinking he doesn't even like me any way and I have a boyfriend any way so I'll just forget about it I sighed and decided to get dressed. I wore a white dress that has flowers on it and some slip on's that were black. I grabbed my phone and texted Nash and I really don't text my boyfriend any more I don't get it at all. I shrugged and texted Nash.

Me: hey

Nash: hey wyd

Me: nm hey do you think we can hang?

Nash: sure cold over just walk in I will be sitting on the couch

Me: okay see you their

Nash: bye

Me: bye

After the text messages I grabbed my keys and walked out the house locking the door. I walked over to his house and walked in to see nash watching tv. "Hey" I says uprising him. "Hey" he says back. "I'm gonna go back up to your room and plug in my charger" I say. "Okay come back down when your done" he said to me. "Okay" I say walking up the steps to his room. I hear my phone go off but I don't look who sent it to me I just unlocked my phone. I looked at the message and started tearing up. It was Jordan my boyfriend.

Jordan: um hey Maggie I know we haven't talked in a while but I know this is going to hurt you but I'm sorry we need to break up I found someone else bye

I didn't even text back all I was doing was crying I through my phone across the room and put my head in my hands. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs I knew it was Nash but I didn't care at this point i was to upset. He peeked through the door and said "hey is everything o- what's wrong" he shut the door and came in at the last part. "M-my boy friend broke up with me" I say stuttering. I let go of my hands of my face and looked at him. He speed walked over to me and cupped his hands around my face and kissed me. It's like the world stopped. At first it was sweet but then it got sweet, passionate, and rough. It was amazing the way he kissed me the first time. He let go teasing me. And I smirked while whipping my tears away. He smiled at me and said "don't let anyone greet you like that". "I won't because I don't have any body" I say looking at him again. "Yes you do" he said siting next to me. "Who I said facing towards him. "Me" "forever and always" he says. I kissed him again while sitting on his lap. It was a sweet kiss nothing more than that witch was amazing. I let go from him biting his lower lip. "Your such a tease" he said chuckling. I laughed and kissed his cheek.