Its You Chapter 12

[It's You Chapter 12]

-Next Day-

I woke up to the sound of Cameron dropping pans in the kitchen. I got up from the ground where the blankets were trying not to wake Nash. I walked down the steps and walked over to Cameron. "Cameron you woke me up" I said yawning. "It's 9:37 Maggie" he said chuckling. "I know but that's way to early for me" I say giggling. "So what are you making". "I'm just making eggs" he said back. "Oh" i say. "Hey Maggie" he said. "Yes" I say. "I can tell that Nash likes you... A lot" he says to me. I smile and think. "He loves you" I look up and he is smiling. I smile back. Nash comes down the steps in his pjs and I smile at him. He walks over to me and sits down next to me. I look at him and he looks back he kisses me and I kiss back he smiles and I smile to. "Get a room" Cameron said smacking 2 pans together trying to making us stop. I laugh and stick out my tongue. He smirks and turns back around cooking the eggs. All the boys came down and they sat at the table. "So Nash you gonna get it tonight" Taylor says smirking. "Don't you have something to do Taylor" I said acting mad. Sometimes he can be rude. He flicks me off and I do the same. "The bond you two have" Nash said laughing. I rolled my eyes and turned back to face Cameron. He handed all of us our eggs. I got up and grabbed cheese from the fridge because I can not have eggs that don't have cheese on them like omg they are so good. I grabbed the slice and put It on waiting for it to melt. It melted a minute later and I ate it. Nash grabbed my hand and held it. I smiled at him and he smiled back. Man I love that smile of his. He whispered in my ear "do you want to go on a date tonight". I looked at him and nodded. He kissed my cheek. And I blushed. I finished my eggs and Nash took my plate following by his plate. Me and Nash got up and went to the room and got dressed. I wore a white spaghetti strap shirt that has the word 'LOVE' on it it was in rainbow colors. I then put on black booty shorts. I grabbed my Black beanie and waited for Nash to finish. He was shirtless with just sweatpants on. We walked back out and walked into the living room. We sat down and he put his arm around me.