Its You Chapter 8

[It's You Chapter 8]

-Next Day-

I woke up in Nash's bed with Nash on the ground. I laughed and threw a pillow at him. "What do you want Hayes" he said in his morning voice. Woah! That was so sexy. "It's not Hayes" I said walking over behind him. I kissed him so where my lips were on top backwards. It's really hard to explain but I think he liked it. I broke the kiss and he opened his eyes. I touched his nose and said "their are those beautiful eyes of yours". He propped himself up on his elbows and faced me. "Change that around he said kissing my cheek. "I have a question" I said to him. "Yes" he said to me. "Are...we boyfriend and umm girlfriend" I asked him. "Hmm i don't know it seems like we are.... And Maggie You are the smile to my face and the beat to my heart I am completely in love with you" he said and I started tearing up. I fell back on the carpet and just stared at the ceiling. This felt amazing. I have never been loved before or even felt this way. "Is everything okay" Nash asked me witch broke my thoughts. "Everything is perfect" I said biting my lip. "With you" he said to me. I looked at him and said "with you" He sat up and came above me and kissed me. It was short but sweet. We both smiled in the kiss I loved seeing him smile. He grabbed my arm helping me up and we went down stairs into the kitchen. We say on the table where Hayes was. "Hey" Nash said to him. "Hey" Hayes said smirking to me. I looked at Nash and he knew exactly what Hayes was thinking. "Hayes no we didn't have sex" he said and I just laughed. "Okay sure" he said rolling my eyes I just gave him the middle finger. He just walked away then the boys came up from the basement. "Hey" me and Nash said at the same time. "Hey they all said at different times. They came up and they just sat on the couch in the living room. They were watching tv when me and Nash sat down. A/N sorry guys this was a really short chapter but thanks for the reads and make sure to add this book because I update every Saturday or Sunday depends! And I might actually surprise you with some chapters! So yea thanks and have a great day!