Its You Chapter 10

[It's You Chapter 10]

-Next Day-

I woke up this morning at Nash's house again. Wow it's like I live here I absolutely love that I want him to be with me forever and always like we said. Nash had his arms around me witch felt like I was in heaven. I loved that in him whatever he would do to me I would love. I got up slightly and decided to take a shower in the hall bathroom I grabbed a towel from the hall closet and walked in the bathroom. I stripped and got in the shower with medium temp and washed my body with axe because their was nothing else. I knew it was Nash's because it smelled like his scent everyday. I washed my body and hair and got out. While I was ringing my hair I heard the door open it was Nash. "Nash what are you doing" I said smirking at him with my head turned while my head was slightly peeked out. "Nothing" he said swaying back and forth. "You know what I don't care you can stay if you want" I said looking at him. "Okay" he said smirking. He say on the sink and I closed the curtain and started rincing my hair out again. "Hey Maggie" Nash said. "Yes" I said back. "Do you mind if I come in" he asked. I moved the shower curtain so my head was peeked out. "Nash what are you saying" I said with a wondering face. "It's not like we are having it" he said I thought about it and finally gave in. "Whatever" I said and shut the curtain. I could hear him getting undressed and him locking the door. He walked in and I was still rincing my hair. He kept on staring at my boobs. "Nash eyes are up here" I said lifting his chin up. He laughed and held my hands to his. I glanced down for a second because litterely I couldn't help it. I looked down for a second and damn. Just damn. I looked back up to his eyes and kissed him softly. It got intense to where he pushed me up against the wall he lifted me up so my legs were around his torso. It got heated a lot. I let go to catch my breath. And he said "why do you let go". "Because we need to save some for later" I said back smirking. He looked at me and said "really". "Well not today maybe tomarrow or the next say or the next one after that or the next day aft-" he cut me off bye saying "okay okay but not that long" he smirked at me I smiled and got down. "We should get out I said squeezing my hair to let out the water. "Okay" he said and walked out and dried off with a extra towel that was in their. I walked out and grabbed my towel and dried off. "I didint bring my clothes" I said chuckling. "Okay well we have to walk outside into my room" he said. "Okay" I said back. We walked out and the boys were standing their. I blushed and they were laughing. "Get it boy" Cameron said humping the wall. I flicked him off once again and ran to Nash's room dragging him.