Its You Chapter 4

[It's You Chapter 4]

We say down on the couch that was meant for 2. It was recliner so I laid back and so did Nash."So what are we watching" I asked Nash. "Um Hayes what are we watching" he asked Hayes. "Um let's watch a comedy!" Hayes said exited. Me and Nash laughed. "Okay" Nash said chuckling. We decided to watch grown ups 2. We were laughing the whole time it was super funny. And I'm still shocked out all this time because really wouldn't you be if you were actually in Nash Grier's house! Wow! We were stilling watching the movie and Nash held my hand. He held my hand. Just let those words sink in. I looked at him and he looked back. "What" he said chuckling. "Um not to be rude but i have a... boyfriend" I said looking down. "Well then this can be just as friends" he said. "Okay" I say squeezing his hand tighter. He smiles and we continue watching the movie. After the movie of laughing and having fun we went back upstairs. It was now 1:00. We walked up to his room. I figured by now my mom went back home it wasn't that far if was only 2 houses down. "Where am I sleeping" I asked Nash. "We have a guest bedroom across the hall follow me" he told me. I walked behind him as we entered the guest bedroom. This house was huge because the guest bedroom looked like it was a suite hotel room. Like seriously. He took me in and I had my jaw dropped. "What is it" he asked me fixing the pillows. "It's just. omg. This is a huge room" I said smiling. "I know I love this room"he said to me. "Cool" I say looking around. "You should get some sleep goodnight" he said. "Goodnight" I say back. He walks out of the room and shuts the door behind him. I sigh happily and plop down on the bed. Omg this is memory foam. I feel it again and my jaw dropped. Memory foam is like the best bed. I lay on it and turn on the tv. I turned it on to Disney channel. Because why not you only live once. I put down the remote and look around. I was looking around and their was a private bathroom. I walk in and it had a jacuzzi and a shower. Omg. I walked out again and watched tv some more and fell into a deep sleep.