Its You Chapter 6

[It's You Chapter 6]

"I dare you to turn on Maggie with anything" Cameron says and I just look at him and have him my favorite finger I use that one a lot. "Cameron are you serious" Nash said with his mouth wide open. "Yes but only one because that dare was big" Cameron said laughing. At this point I was really mad but laughing at the same time it's weird right now. "Fine ummm" he said. "Oh and don't take this the wrong way it's just a dare". "Okay" I say looking away. "I have the F and the C and the K now all I need is U" he said. "I don't ge- OMG NASH" I screamed that last part we all started laughing and falling to the ground and so was I this game is a little weird but fun. We finally stopped and Nash kept on saying sorry a billion times. "Nash it's okay" I said grabbing his shoulder laughing. "Okay it's your turn now" I say to Nash. "Um Maggie truth or dare" he asked me. "Truth" I say and they all laughed. "Okay okay I know I'm a loser okay now Nash what's my question" I say calming every one down. "Okay have you ever had sex before and how was it if you did" he asked me. "I have never had sex" I say. "Oh" they all say. "Wait a second you guys have" I asked them. "Not answering" they all said at once. I laughed and said "okay". "Alright my turn" I say. "Jack G truth or dare?" I asked him. "Dare" he says. I laugh and say "bad decision" he sighed and said "okay just let's get it over with" he said scratching that back of his neck. "I dare you to pick any type of clothing you want and walk down the street and the on the street light pole you have to grind on it" I say laughing. "He'll naw" he said. "Hey your the one who chose dare" I say with putting up my hands in defense. "Fine" he sighs. "What clothing" he asked. "Any" I said back. At this point all of the boys were laughing and making fun of Jack. I was laughing too. He came out of the bathroom in inly his boxers. "Come on lets go" he said back. We walked out through the front door and the boys all grabbed their phones and rescinded to vine this. We walked to the neuter street lamp and he grabbed it and laughed. I was laughing while vining too and so were the boys. He grabbed it again and started grinding. Me and Nash fell on the ground because it was so funny someone walked towards us and we ran back to Nash's house.

-Next Day- I got up out of my bed and walked to Nash's with my pjs on so i didint even care. I knocked on the door and Nash answered with his messy hair. "Hey" he said in his croaky voice. I laughed and tried to putting my fingers in between his hair and they got tangled. I laughed and let go and walked in. I grabbed his wrist and we walked to the kitchen. "Can you make me breakfast" he asked me. "Sure" I said giggling. I made him his favorite cereal cinnamon toast crunch. I made some for me to because that was a awesome cereal. We sat down at the island table and are cereal.