Chapter 1

[It's You Chapter 1]

"Get down here" my mom shouted from downstairs. I groan and get up out of bed. I walk downstairs. "mom what do you want" I say back. "I just wanted to remind you that we have dinner reservations tonight with a family they invited us their" she says. "their?" I say back. "it's at the fancy restaurant a mile from here" she says to me. "okay" is all I say back. I walk over to the couch and sit down. I grab my phone and check on twitter. I see Nash Grier on twitter saying that he is going out to dinner with his family. I looked up from my phone and think for a minute. Is it him that I'm going to dinner with? No it can't be. I shake my head and check twitter some more. I get off my phone and walk towards my mom in the kitchen. "got anything good to eat" I asked. "um all we have is cereal we just moved here do you think we have anything" she says. I roll my eyes and go up to my room.

----------------------------

I was getting ready to go out dinner. It was 5:15 and we needed to be their by 6:00. I hop in the shower and wash everything that is needed. I get out and wrap my towel around me. I walk back into my room and pick out an outfit. I finally chose and I decided to where a dress that had spaghetti straps. It was white with flowers all over it and it hit just about my knees. I put on my white flats. When I finished i curled my hair into beach waves. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. While I was walking down the stairs my mom said "honey hurry we need to get their now" she yelled to me. "I'm right here mom"I say back laughing. "Oh sorry" she said laughing. I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. We got in the car and drove to the restaurant.