𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘬𝘶

𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙠𝙪: 𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰 𝘹 𝘪𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘺𝘢

*✧ ✰ 。*
𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙞𝙩:

"I think it's more of the dynamic of the two which somehow opens up to various paths in which these two can improve. Granted their past has been a rocky one, mostly due to misunderstanding and miscommunication added with the fact that Bakugo had a massive ego and Deku's persistent chase of him albeit innocent, is viewed as something bad by Bakugo . No one challenges Bakugo's worldviews like Deku does, no one can bring up his emotions to the surface the way Deku does, and no one makes him feel more human than Deku does. Human in the sense that he is prone to weakness. For so long Bakugo was lifted so high he thought he could do no wrong.

But I digress, their relationship has so much potential, so much depth in it that it's so fascinating to explore. Deku cares a whole lot for Bakugo and is patient enough for when Bakugo approaches him himself and Deku doesn't push him away despite Bakugo doing so in the past.

Bakugo has also been seen as capable of knocking his pride down if a situation demands it. And is willing to cooperate with him.

The narrative continuesly pushes their reconciliation and it will only be a matter of time before they become friends again„
-𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙠𝙤𝙟𝙖𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧

*✧ ✰ 。*
𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙞𝙩:

1. Abusive Relationship-

"From the constant fist fights to even telling Izuku to kill himself, this can be claimed as an abusive relationship. Even if you claim & say that Bakugou was frustrated or he didn't mean it, he still abused Izuku mentally & physically for over the past ten years they've known one another. He broken down Izuku's self-confidnece & hurt him, making him feel useless, that he'll never achieve in anything in his life at any given point. As Izuku finally earned his very own quirk that he worked hard for to gain, Bakugou shows intense hatred & anger towards Izuku because of this, being even more ruthless towards him, to the point of killing him when they first fought.