𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘰

𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙤: 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘪 𝘹 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘰 𝘺𝘢𝘰𝘺𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘻𝘶

*✧ ✰ 。*
𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙞𝙩:

"In short, I ship Todomomo because I admire the mutual respect and understanding they have for one another (honestly the CD drama cemented it for me). I think that their relationship has the potential to develop into something romantic and I just like them together. Contrary to popular belief I don't think they are boring and have no chemistry, I don't think they're too similar, and I think they have helped each other improve significantly. I don't care how many times they've interacted. If I see something between them then that is my opinion and if someone else doesn't then that's theirs.

I don't get why people are being so bitter about the excitement Todomomo fans are sharing this season. Posting things like: Todomomo shippers are thirsty or clutching at straws, you're so desperate, or Tododeku is superior, every time a Todomomo shipper has the audacity to post what they think.„
-𝙢𝙮𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩

*✧ ✰ 。*

"First, their dynamic with each other.

Their relationship thus far in canon is mostly centered around Momo, and her feelings of inadequacy compared to Todoroki. She assumed at the start of the series, that they should be around the same level since they both got in via recommendation. But, after the sports festival where she lost in an instant and didn't even have time to show off her quirk, in contrast to Todoroki who got second, She starts to feel that she is below Todoroki, and in a lot of ways.

In Momo's mind- Todoroki= Amazing hero, whereas she is average, and not progressing at the impressive rate that recommended students should (in her mind) be.

Her self-esteem is lowered a little more, when he got so many nominations for work place experience, while she barely got any. (this is minor, but I still think important to note, that she is the one shown telling him the number of nominations he got is impressive. I think this is Horikoshi's way of giving us readers/viewers hints to build up what their relationship will be in the future (which in canon so far is close classmates, but I think it has potential to grow into something romantic when they are older))