you're not scary... monster! tom x reader

It was late at night and you were in your room, staring at the wall when you heard a strange noise. Curious, you got up from your bed, and go to your door. As you walk, you hear the strange noise again. it sounded like either thumping or Screaming, you didn't know which. Even more Curious than before, you open the door just a tad and stick your ear through. Nothing. You open the door a bit more, and stick your entire head out. Even more nothing. You open the door and walk outside. The noise goes out on again louder this time. It sounds like it's coming from...

Yn's pov
It sounds like it's coming from Tom's room. I walk over to his room across the hall, and put my ear to the door. yet again there's nothing. I open the door just a creek and call Tom's name.
"Tom?" No answer... "Tom? Are you in there I heard a noise. is it you?" No response. I open Tom's door fully, and take a step inside. There's no one in the room. It is dark, and the walls are blue. I leave the door open and in walk deeper in. I smell the bottles near in the corner of the room before see them.Tom must have been drinking earlier. I call out once more but yet again there is no response. In another corner of the room I see a bed with checker patterned bed sheets. It's not the cleanest though. The Bedsheets are strewn all about the place, and the pillows are not where they're supposed to be. I couldn't stand it and decided to clean it up. I don't know why but I enjoy cleaning it up. I hate cleaning up... Strange. It may have to do with the fact that i like the guy a bit. Ok a lot.

TIME SKIP! BROUGHT TO YOU BY: MY LAZY BUTT!
A little while later the bed is clean, and i'm still confused as to what made the noise. I sit on tom's bed, and begin to think. That's when something ,odd to say the least, happened. I hear a creaking sound coming from the corner of the room, and before i knew what was happening, a figure closed the door from inside the room. I begin to panic slightly.
Who is this? Tord? Tom? Edd? Matt? An evil person here to kill me?
The figure slowly creeps closer to me, and i begin to see it. The creature was tall, slightly taller than tom. It looked around 6'00, and was no normal human. Whatever this was had purple and black scales forming around it's shoulders and arms, a long black tail, pointed black hands, and two purple horns on the top of it's head. It got closer to me. I was absolutly terrified at this point.
"Stay back!" I said as i backed up on the bed. The thing let out a low pich whimpering sound as it backed away slowly. then i saw it's eyes. Black. Pure black like tom's. I look closer at it, and see that it was wearing a blue hoodie. Just like tom does... The thing looked exactly like him... well, not exactly but you know. I moved forward and got up off tom's bed.
"T-tom? Is that you?" I softly call out. I move towards the tall monster slowly.
"Yea..." the monster whispers. He walks a bit closer to me.
"What happened? And did you make that noise?" I ask as we meet.
"It's a long story... and yes. I just came back in the house. I managed to slam the door on my tail. Did i wake you up?" I shake my head no. Tom sighs.
"Hey tom? What really happened? The sound came from this room. What happened. You can tell me." I speak, sounding suprizingly confidant. Tom blushes guiltily, and takes my hand. It suprizingly didn't hurt.

Tom's pov
I look at Y/N and blush guiltily. What had really happened, was i had been trying to write a song for Y/N, but i had snapped a string on susan in the process. It was finished, but i couldn't play it for her. Needless to say i was pretty pissed. I was in a bad mood all day, and if i get too angry i turn into a monster. That moment combined with being ticked off at the majority of my friends caused me to shift. I yelled in anger, but due to being in monster form it came out as a scream. I quickly put susan back and hid, hoping no-one would come to investigate. Of course someone did though. And of course it was her... i have had quite the crush on her for some time now, and even though i may just say things like lame and shrug things off when we talk, my heart beats on the inside. I take a deep breath and look at her.
"Um... Y/N, i need to do something first..." i look at her, and hold her hand a little tighter.
"Sure. What is it tom?" She says softly. I take her shoulders, lean down and kiss her on the lips.

No-ones pov
As tom pulled her in, Y/N gasped a bit. Then he kissed her. That shocked her. Y/N blushed heavily and kissed back, making tom's heart skip a beat. Tom's black tail began to wag as he looked at her. Y/N broke the kiss after awhile, and tom looked down at her with happyness in his... voids? He put a hand to yn's cheek and smiled.
"Love you..." yn was over the moon to hear this.
"I love you too tom!" Tom picked yn up and spun her around in the air, his tail stil wagging.

Time skip! Brought to you by: me being lazy and having writer and art block
Tom explained everything that happened about the noise, and yn blushed as she heard about the song.
"C-can you play it for me?" Tom blushed and his ears go flat in dissapointment.
"I can't..." tom said, showing his pointed hands. "I'll snap the strings."
You walk over to the corner of the room and pick up tom's bass. You replace the broken string, and walk over to tom. You ask him to sit down and he tilts his head, confused. He sits down, his tail curling around him. You sit in his lap and hold the bass. Tom blushes a bit, and you do as well.
"Put your hands on mine." You speak. Tom does precicley this, and also places his head atop your own. Tom doesn't get it at first, but he realizes what you were doing. Tom takes a deep breath and begins to sing. He guides your hands to the strings and you strum them, mealody forming. The song was beautiful, and as the courus hit the second time, you began to sing with him. His tail thumps lightly and forms a subtle beat to the song. Soon enough the song finishes and you place susan down.
"That was beautiful tom!" YN exclaims. Tom turns her around and kisses her once more. He pulls away and you yawn. He yawns too and picks you up in his arms, then plops you on the bed. He goes behind you and pulls the covers over you two. You yawn one last time before saying
"I love you" and you two fall asleep in eachothers arms. You were in love with an incredible, talented, and beautiful monster, and you loved eachother with all your hearts.

1290 words. This is easily the (probably) longest one of these. I am tired and i'm sorry if it's trash. Hope you enjoyed it!

-Alycat out