the main 4 and their s/o with an identical twin (imagines)

A/n This might suck because I have no clue how to do this but imma try! Thank you so much for requesting Trashy_Raccoon

Also, the only differences between you are in personality and a scar on your hand. (the pinkie finger to be exact) Others are very minor. Also, you are dressing very similarly too.

💙Tom💙-
Your twin and you decide to prank tom and make him think that you were your twin, so for about a month you and your twin just kinda hung out around the house and started to wear the same outfits.
Your twin and you were identical of course, but the only difference was your twin had a lower alcohol tolerance, and lacked a small scar on your pinkie finger.

First few minutes he has no clue, doesn't suspect a thing.

Then an hour goes by. He starts picking up on slight behavioral differences.

Then two hours pass. He's a suspicious bean now. He feels like he should confront you about it, but it would be realy stupid of him if you weren't pulling anything and he was just being paranoid.

After three hours and a bit he feels completely confidant that you are only you half of the time.

He asks your twin if they wanted to drink with him, and they agree, imitating you.

They get drunk immediately.

Tom now realizes the scar is missing.
He freaks out and asks them where you were when you came down to get some oj at 2 in the morning.

Awkward scilence ensues.

"Who the hell is this?"
"My twin."
"Why didn't you tell me? You scared- ..."

"What was that?"

He mumbles and it shocked you a bit.
"You scared me..."

You apologise and kiss tom.

He's kinda pissed

"You owe me."
"WHAT WHY- oh. Okay."

Everything chills and you have a laugh at how long it took him to figure it out.

Then you realize there's a missing drunk twin on the loose.

"Shit."

His opinion on your twin: 9/10
He thought the shit they did while drunk was fucking hillarious.

❤Tord❤-
You try to pull the same shit that most people do, swapping places and trying to confuse the everloving shit out of tordle, but it didn't work. He immediately notices the missing scar on your hand.

"Hi tor-"
"I don't know who the hell you are but you need to tell me where y/n is right. Now."

"... shit."

You two tell tord what was going on and you get a chance to formally meet. When you ask him how he noticed he simply smirked and reminded you of two things.

"Love, i'm the red leader. I'm well aware of impostors and fakes. I have to be. Besides, I know you better than you think."

"Oh yeah i forgot about that."

Your twin is confused af

"Red... what?"

"Uhhhhhhhh nothing."

Your twin is now very suspicious of tord. They don't like him anymore.

His opinion on your twin: 4/10 (thinks they might be onto him)

💚Edd💚-

You try to confuse the hell out of edd and fail miserably. He just keeps on making puns and jokes about how there's two of you

" Two of you? This is TWO good to be true!"

Your twin gets annoyed real quick.

Edd knows you like puns at least a little bit so he catches on pretty fast.

"Hold up... are you two twins or something?"

"Dammit he got it."

He laughs a little bit at how quick he found out. He just kinda chills with you two for a bit after that. The three of you actually started making twin puns that werent as bad as the clone puns from earlier.

Your twin begins to tease him about how Eduardo looks like his twin.
He gets kinda pissed.

"He looks nothing like me! Eduardo is a horrible piece of flaming garbage, and I'm so much better than-"

"Aaaaaaaaaand thats enough of that."
You shut him up.

The rest of the time is spent talking about how much you hate the people you hate.

His opinion of your twin: 7/10

💜Matt💜-
You enter the house with your twin to introduce them to matt one day, curious as to how he would react. You kick off your shoes and take off your coat, hanging it up on the rack. Your twin did the same and you both proceed to walk into the living room to confuse the shit out of a certian ginger.

"Oh! Hello darling! How are you doi-"

Your twin enters and matt immediately gets confuzzled.

"Wait... two of you? Why are there two of you!? Were you cloned? How! Tell me how I need to know! You have no idea how long i've been trying to clone myself PLEASE tell me how you did it!"

He shakes your twins shoulders thinking it was you and they get really dizzy. They end up telling Matt that you were twins not clones to prevent themselves from being shaken to death.

Mat doesn't trust them one bit.

Still thinks you cloned yourself and pesters you about it to this day.

"How did yu do it y/n"
"For the last time Matt they are my twin! NOT my clone!"
*suspicious*

You love matt to death but it's really getting annoying.

His opinion of your twin: ClOnE/10

///////
Thank you so much for reading this! This was actually really fun to do! It was a pretty fun prompt and its good to be back after such a long hiatus! Anyways, I look forward to posting more imagines in the future as well as some more oneshots!

Word count: 957 words

Thats all for now!
-Floofy out.