What are ya' drawin? Edd x artist! reader

You were in your house. As you listened to the calm winds blow outside, you felt a sudden rush of motivation and decide to go outside to practice your landscape drawing. You grabbed your art supplies and walked outside, wondering where you should go. You let your feet carry you somewhere, and were lead to your favorite park. You found a nice spot, sat down, and began to draw.

Yn pov))
I opened my scetchbook and began to doodle the beautiful landscape, full of trees and other fauna. The sun was high in the sky and shining down ever brightly on the beautiful spot. I was almost done my scetch when i heard a cheery voice from beside me
"Hey there! Nice to see you yn! What are you doing?" The voice said
I looked up to find a green hoodie and a cheerful smile, immediatly recognizing edd, my best friend and crush since... i don't even remember!
"Heya edd! Nice to see you too! I'm just drawing the park. You?" I replied, slowly closing my scetchbook and getting up. I notice a few clouds begining to move over the bright blue sky. They seemed dark and angery, and i didn't like them.
"Not much." Edd looked up at the sky, his smile melting off his face. "Oh great. Looks like it's going to-"
Before edd could finish his sentince, a BOOM came from the sky, and rain came pouring out from the clouds.
"Shoot! My scetchbook's getting wet!"
I put my book in my arms and tried to shelter it from the pounding rain.

"Come on! My house isn't too far from here! If we hurry we can make it!" Edd said before you two began to run to his house. Man i hate rain! You thought as you ran into the shelter of edd's home. You two took your shoes off and walked in.
"Come on in yn! Would you like anything to drink?" Edd asked
"*favorite drink* please! Thanks!" You said as you two walked into edd's living room. He walked over to the fridge, grabbed two drinks, and walked over to you. He handed you the drink and walked over to the couch, taking a seat. You followed edd, and sat down next to him as you drank your drinks. You remembered your book and opened it, looking at what you had drawn.
"WOW! Yn that's really good!" Edd stared in awe at your doodle. You had to admit, it was pretty good.
"Thanks!" You said, blushing slightly at the complement.
"Hey yn! Have you ever animated?"
"Nope" you said
"I animate. I think you would like animation! Do you want to try it?" Edd asked you
"Sure! Why the heck not!" You replied enthusiastically, smiling at your friend

Time skip~~~)
It was two hours later and you had just finished your first animation.
"... this is trash." You said, looking at what you made with embarrassment.
"No it's not! Everyone starts somewhere!" Edd wached the animation and you could tell that he thought it looked pretty good.
You sighed and smiled, waching edd start to look serious oit of nowhere
"What's wrong?" You asked him, wondering if he was ok

Edd's pov
I looked at yn and smiled, i had a crush on her, and i had wanted to tell her for a while now. I loved her art, her personality, and evrything about her. We had met through art, and i guess art is why i am able to confess to her! After all, if she hadn't have decided to draw when it was about to rain, she wouldn't be here!
"Perfectly fine! I just have something to tell you. I have wanted to tell you this for a few years now but i was too nervous. Yn, i have a crush on you. I have for a few years now. I was wondering, would you... want to be.. my..."
"YES!" She finished my sentince in her head and gave me a hug.
"I love you yn." I said as she hugged me
"Love you too edd."

You two hugged and cuddled for the rest of the day untill it stopped raining. You took your stuff, and walked to the door. Right before you leaft, edd asked if you wanted to go on a date the next day, and you gladly said yes. You walked to your house and plopped your stuff down. You drew a picture of edd, walked to your bed and flopped down on it. You couldn't wait untill tomorrow!

There will be a part two to this!!!
Word count: 779 words. I hope you enjoyed this little story! ♡Alycat out♡