**Friends Who Have Had Enough**

Vernon was running right behind Jihoon.

The Small boy was crying his eyes out as he ran. He ran in all different directions, trying to get away from Vernon. Who was sent by Soonyoung to go follow him.

Jihoon turned around a corner and disappeared. All Vernon could see was a beautiful park with a glittering lake, along with tall beautiful trees.

It was a beautiful park. It was empty and quiet. But it was beautiful.

Vernon thought this place looked familiar. Very familiar.

The rapper opened his phone and opened a text conversation that he had with Jihoon earlier in the week.

It showed a picture that Jihoon sent him. The picture was of the park that he was lead to at this moment.

Under the picture, Jihoon said " This is my happy place "

That was it. This park that he followed Jihoon to was his 'Happy Place'.

Vernon started to walk around. Looking for the smaller. "Where the hell did he go—"

*sob*

Vernon stopped where he was walking and looked around. He saw nothing but trees.

The rapper suddenly looked up at the tree that he was under. Up in the tree, he saw Jihoon. The boy's small body was sitting on a big branch on the tree. His knees were to his face, and his arms were wrapped around his legs.

Vernon saw the boy cry up in the tree. He wanted to go up and help him. Sadly, he didn't want to disturb the poor boy.

He also didn't know how to climb a tree.

" Jihoon? Hyung?...Are you okay up there? " Vernon asked calmly.

The boy looked down at Vernon, then quickly moved up higher in the tree.
" G-Go aw-way!... "

Vernon sighed

'I guess there's a first for everything' , the rapper thought as he began to shakily climb the tree.

Vernon managed to catch up with the boy and see him sitting on the highest branch on the tree.

Vernon slowly, but carefully made his was towards Jihoon and sat besides him.

The rapper looked confused when he saw the boy talking on the phone with someone.

Jihoon then said his goodbye to the person on the other end of the phone. Then looked at his feet with a low sad face.

" Who was that? " Vernon asked.

Jihoon spoke with a small tone.
" Oh, it was Seungkwan "

Vernon smiled. " Let me guess, Soonyoung told you about how comforting Seungkwan is so you called him so you could calm down. "

Jihoon chuckled, " Yeah, your boyfriend is a really good helper "

Vernon smiles, " Yeah, he really is a wonder "

" I think we should get down now Jihoon "

" JIHOON! JIHOON BABY ARE YOU OKAY!? "
Soonyoung yelled from the bottom of the tree.

Jihoon looked down at his boyfriend with warm and tear filled eyes. " Yeah I'm okay "

" BULLSHIT! I CAN SEE YOU CRYING FROM HERE BABY! "

Jihoon laughed with a bright smile. He was happy that Soonyoung was so worried about him.
" I'm coming down! "

Jihoon swift-fully climbed down the hill and down into Soonyoung's arms.

Vernon watched as he saw Jihoon and Soonyoung hugged each other. He wished that he could see his boyfriend Seungkwan. Who was all the way in a University in Jeju. He missed him.

" HEY VERNON!!! C'MON, MINGYU AND WONWOO JUST GOT HERE! LETS GO! "

Vernon smiled and sighed.

" How the hell am I gonnna get down!??!? "

—————————————-

Poor Vernon😂😂😂
This chapter was random but ye
I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!!
OKAIE I LOVE YOU GUYS BYEEEEEEEEE
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️