Introduction

Firstly, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Feliz Navidad and all that! If it's no longer Christmas when you read this, then please completely disregard everything I just said.

I probably don't have to say it but this story is protected under the copyright law. So, if you go around stealing my shiz just be prepared to get the book thrown at your ass. I will take legal action. I don't sit around here, working hard on these stories for other people to just swipe them and pretend like it's theirs. Make me some guap today, ho.

This is the new version of Mr. Billionaire. I wasn't really happy with the original version since it was written when I was sixteen and my writing skills are not the same as they were back then. Surprisingly, I've gotten a lot better. There may be slight spelling errors, just ignore them. This is a rewritten version of Mr. Billionaire but it's not really edited, you know.

This new version of the story has been tweaked, so there are new scenes, new dialogue etc. The core of the story is pretty much the same and only a few things are being changed to make it better.

But without further ado, please enjoy the adventures of Yvonne, Liam and the gang and for those of you who are new and have never read the original, welcome. This story is a wild ride, my friend.