BYE BYE Aiden Black

A/N  THE GIRLS ON THE SIDE  :)

I walked into school with Jason by my side. Jason Turner, the out of earth cartoon freak, but at the same time my cute and adorable best guy friend. When I walked up to my locker, I pushed him away with my butt.

"I'll meet you after History. I'm sure you don't wanna be late for your 'favorite' ALGEBRA!" He laughed at my sarcasm and groaned when he remembered I said Algebra. "Still waiting for the day I actually need Algebra in real life. Bet that day won't EVER come.!" 

''Jason just shut up and get your ass moving!" I yelled at him and he threw his hand around my shoulder and said. "Okay. Bye bro. Take care of your sarcastic self! " He ran away before I could say anything. On the way, he turned around and stuck out his tongue at me. I made a horrible face at him with my tongue swaying. Talk about being childish.

"Bwaaaaarrgh"

I jumped up in horror as someone screamed right into my ear. I turned around to see Taylor grinning from ear to ear.

"Damn you witch! You are so paying for that!"

I started to run after her but Anna and Haylie stepped in between and held my shoulders.

"Whoa, you little thug, you can make her pay later. Right now, follow us!"

I tried to question but Haylie shut me up at and all of them pulled my hand and dragged me all the way to girls rest rooms. I kept smiling awkwardly at the students who threw us weird glances.

"Guys I have History and I cant afford to miss it!"  

"Oh yeah. How could I forget? Nerds!"

I bored my brown eyes into Haylie's and she shot up her hands in defense. "No offense!" 

"Okay so you all dragged me in here because??" I folded my arms in annoyance.

Taylor took a deep breath and began.

"First, close your eyes." 

"What..Why?"

Anna groaned and said, "Just do it already!"

"Fine!!" I closed my eyes and withing seconds opened them as per Heather's instructions. I stared at my reflection in the mirror and before I could question, Taylor spoke.

"Look at yourself, you are beautiful. The number of guys waiting in line for you ain't even close to less!"

I rolled my eyes at this and she smacked me.

"You can roll your eyes till it falls out, but it wont change the fact that you are pretty. And we, the four musketeers here aren't gonna make you forget it just because of  some dumb ass guy!" She stated with  dramatic poses along with Heather, Anna and Haylie..

"So the reason you dragged me in here is to tell me how out of earthly beautiful I am?" I spat out the word 'beautiful' sarcastically.

"No. We want you to see for yourself that you can do so much better than Aiden."

Shivers went down my spine as Haylie said his name.

"You regret the decision you took two years ago and you've tried enough to apologize and makeup for that. Now it's all up to him to either accept you or turn you down..And I think all of us know what he chose. If he's gonna be a heartless, stubborn arrogant prick, then let him be! You've chased him enough and that's it. Don't forget that you have your own pride too! If he cant get over that giant size ego of his, no way are we letting you show him that you're anything less." Four of them smiled at me hopefully.

  " So I should let go? After all we've been through, this is how it's gonna end?."

I sat down on the floor and started sobbing painfully. As dramatic as it sounds, I felt like a whole part of me was being ripped away from me. The thought of both Aiden and me parting ways forever broke me utterly and completely. I had my whole life planned out with him. I can still remember us planning out our future together like it was just yesterday..

*flashback*

"What's this babe?" I asked examining the little Hawaiian dancer statue in my hands. "It's a dinosaur!!!" Aiden squeaked in a girly voice.
I gave him a flat look at his sarcasm. "Did anybody ever tell you that you suck at being sarcastic?" He pouted at me innocently. I smiled at him.
"Dang, I know this is a little statue. I just meant why you suddenly thought of giving this as a gift.? Relates to anything?" Aiden ran his hand through his hair and pulled me in closer into him. He took the statue from my hand at smiled at it. "Well, this, baby is a promise to you that we will grow old together and go get naughty on Hawaii beaches.. Forty - fifty years from now on,  you'll still be the one and only woman in my life. There will never ever be another woman in the picture. It'll always be you for me, and me for you." I felt blessed in his arms listening to those words. Giving his cheeks a gentle kiss, I buried my face in the crook of his neck and whispered. "I love you". He returned it to me, squeezing me in a warm hug.

*End of flashback*

Promises should never be made. Sometime somewhere, it's only meant to be broken. But what happens when you break a promise you simply made sometime? What about the person to whom you made it to? All the pain and betrayal they feel is simply nothing? I broke a lot of promises too. I have hurt so many people by not keeping them. I should have never made them in the first place! I was never the best person you could meet and now I'm facing the bloody consequences ain't I? Karma is such a bitch!

"Okay, let's face this" I said getting up from the ground and dusting invisible dust off me. Haylie gave me a confused look and I smiled sadly at her. "Well, you're right. I'v done enough begging and enough of this trying to make up for the shit I did before. I'm gonna prove to him that I don't need him or any guy to be happy. I'v got you guys with me right?"

"Do you even need to ask?"  Haylie asked smiling.

"Damn right we will always be here.   Awwn, now that I think of it,I just dunno how you'd survive without us!" Anna teased lightening the mood. I simply laughed that.

Taylor gave me a proud smile. She threw her hands over my shoulder and ruffled my hair. I pushed her away and she started laughing.

"Great! Now I'm not just only late for class, but I also need to do my hair! Thanks to you Taylor!"  I growled.

"Anytime babe. Oh and by the way, we all had a free period except for you!" She screamed and they all ran out laughing.

"Some friends you are!!" I yelled after them. I turned back at and took a deep breath. Enough of you Aiden Black.

I decided to skip History as I didn't want to get one of Mr. Ronald's be-on-time lectures. I didn't know where any of the girls were so I just walked around school. I got tired eventually so I stopped at the library....

I rushed out of the library with the books I borrowed as the bell rang. I couldn't be late for literature. At least. As I hurried down the hall and took a turn towards the lockers, I bumped into a hard chest.

"Owww.!" I looked up rubbing my shoulders and wished I didn't.