Replaying Romeo & Juliet with My Ex-Romeo.

A/N   So here's Chapter 7 after the looooong wait. Hope you guys will enjoy.

Please comment and vote.

Love <3

*****

     "No! Go away Candy man! "

I muttered as someone shook my shoulders.

Well, the 'candyman'!

"Serrah Stone I am no Candyman! Wakeup cause we've got exactly ten minutes to wash, dress and run to school!"

Wait wait, That was surely Taylor's voice! What about Candyman? And what is she.. Did she say school?

Holy shit,

SCHOOL!! 

I opened my eyes from the stupid dream I was dreaming and saw Taylor running off to the bathroom with a blue towel flying behind her in her hand.

"Hurry up Candyman! We don't know have time!" She yelled as she ran inside.

I panicked and jumped out of bed and ran to the walk in wardrobe.

Without a care in the world whether the clothes matched or not, I snatched a pair of my black jeans and a purple full sleeved t-shirt.

  You must be wondering how I have a wardrobe full of my clothes in Taylor's house. Well, long story in short, Taylor's house is TOO frigging big and does not have enough people to live in it. So all of us have our own guest room like thing with our clothes and stuff filled. No surprise if you ask me, seeing as Taylor's is where we crash almost every weekend!

I ran towards the bathroom but ended up in a high five with myself and the closed door.

"Taylor you idiot! Don't you have a bathroom in your own room?! "

I screamed at the closed door as I ran outside to the hall.

Anna came running from her room calling for Heather and disappeared into another room.

I ran past Jacob's room where he was struggling with his jeans as he hopped around the doorway with his free leg.

I continued running and luckily there was a bathroom just at the end of the hallway.

Minutes later, I came out tying my hair up in a high ponytail.

Hurrying my feet into  black sneakers, I ran down the stairs with my books. I met Haylie who was nastily sticking bobby pins into her hair .

I gave her quick smile and we both ran down the stairs to meet the others.

They were all running around here and there gathering up the things they needed.

It was only after we all were seated in the jeep, that I could calm my nerves down and take a deep breath.

"So, why exactly are all of us late? Nobody woke? Not even Margaret?"  Haylie asked in confusion.

"Well, according to Margaret, her morning alarm was switched off without her knowing. And the alarm I clearly remember setting on my phone last night, is switched off too!"  Taylor said narrowing her eyes at the guys.

I looked for my alarm in my iPhone that was always set for the morning. b

But surprisingly enough, it was turned off too.

Everyone but Jason checked their phones and looked at each with questioned looks.

'About that, Ijustwantedtoplayaprankonyouguys .!"  Jason blurted out while running a hand through his hair.