Kicked Out

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god." I muttered for the hundredth time from the moment I woke up till I got dressed up. I was freaking out like there was a zombie in my back yard. "I can't believe this." Yet again, I spat out under my breath while I picked up all the books I needed.

At some point, I actually considered consulting myself to a doctor. I'm such a forgetful gold fish!

Remember Aiden? Yeah I happened to have told that person, (more likely ordered) to come down to my house the previous night. But the not so amazing thing was that I FREAKING FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT.

Who asks so somebody to come over to your house and then forgets all about it AND goes out of the flipping house?! Oh and when 'that person' happens to be non other than your very own ex-boyfriend? That just takes matters to a whole new level of complications.

Face-palm Serrah, face-palm.

I actually did that!

"Hey, I could give you a ride if you want to."

I turned around to stare at Drew who was standing at the top of the stairs. Barely dressed let alone ready to head out. I gave him a flat look at his half-asleep appearance.

"Oh that. Give me five minutes.?" He asked but I rejected the offer anyways.

"Its alright Drew. I got something to do so I gotta get to school early. Bye. Love you." I was already half way out the door by the time I called that out.

I quickly got into my car that was parked in the driveway and fastened the seatbelt. I had to get there early. I had to meet Aiden and apologize. Normally, I would've looked for a way to drag this as long as possible. But today was different. I had to get this over with. With as less drama as possible! No promises on that though. Cause well, 'welcome to the Serrah show. We guarantee all the drama you'll ever want to see in life!'

My mind was out run with all sorts of debates and self-cursing. For a second, my concentration slipped off the road and I accidentally knocked off some big dustbins on the sidewalk, with my car.

"Shit." Almost automatically, a curse made it's way through my mouth. I knocked open the door and literally jump out on the grass. Almost tripping on my feet and causing serious damage to my bones. Well, almost.

Ah, I should really stop being so over dramatic.

I noticed a middle aged lady who was sweeping leaves and dirt off the pavement and the grass which followed. She was looking at me with a tired look. I noticed all the mess I had made and immediately apologized to her with due respect.
"I'm so so sorry. I was getting late for school and I got distracted and... Ah, I'll pick up all of it for you." I said as I crouched down and started picking up some empty cans. But to my surprise, the lady stooped me. She took the cans from my hand and smiled pleasantly. "It's alright dear. You leave this to me and try to make it to school on time."

I tried to argue with that, but she waved me off anyway. I smiled gratefully at her and almost not thinking, I gave her a hug. Her expression was shocked but I just chuckled. "Thank you, and sorry!"

The rest of the ride, I 'tried' to concentrate more on the road than on a certain, possibly very pissed of guy. I just hoped this wouldn't be yet another one of our pieces of 'entertainment' for the rest of the school.
AS IF!

I spotted who I was looking for near the lockers. His locker door was opened as he fumbled inside. So I 'patiently' waited at the other side, my face hidden by his locker door. So when he slapped it shut, (and when I blurted out a 'sorry' out of the blue), he reacted very, very shocked.