Behind The Scenes - JulNieL FF Based on a True Story

From youngsters to adultsâ€Â¦

From screens to chords…

From girls to boys…

From celebrities to politicians…

From local workers to OFWs…

Almost everybody knows DANIEL PADILLA...

The boys idolize him…

The girls crazily love him…

He has fans from all over the globe…

He has a long pipeline of projects…

He is by far, the busiest, richest and most in demand teen celebrity in the country…

Adored by many, envied by some…

He is blessed with gorgeous looks…

He is gifted with musical talents…

He belongs to a prominent celebrity clan…

No wonder his co-stars call him “The Lucky Charmer”…

But the hottest question echoing from among his fans is:

“He captured our hearts.. but who can capture his?”

Will the lucky girl be another celebrity?

A friend?

A fan?

A classmate?

A model, perhaps?

Everyone is dying to know but the actor’s answer remains the same:

“Sobrang busy ko sa trabaho lang po ako makakapagfocus. Mahirap para sakin na maghanap o makahanap ng babae na masasabi kong ‘Sya Na.’ lalo na sa sitwasyon ko po, lahat halos ng mameet ko parang nagpapa-impress, ayaw ipakita yung totoong sila. Gusto ko kasi yung mamahalin ko at mamahalin ako hindi lang dahil sa celebrity ako. I’m not in a hurry for a girlfriend… I’m not even ready.”

.

.

.

.

"To understand the heart and mind of someone look not at what he has already achieved but at what he aspires to."

“Love comes unexpectedly and often accidentally. The difference between finding love and finding true love is that when you love someone it may last only for a while but when you meet your true love, it lasts forever… No matter where you are, you always know that your other half loves you in whatever way they can even if it means they can't be with you.”

Let us find out what the lucky charmer would do when love unexpectedly came knocking on his door…behind the scenes.

~~~***~~~

This is based on a true story of a very famous international actor na siguradong kilala nyo din. For almost 10 years hinihintay ng fans niya kung sino ba magugustuhan nya kasi he’s one of the richest at most popular sa buong mundo lalo na nung peak ng movies na ginagawa niya.

Nakakasalamuha nya iba’t ibang klase ng fans, ibat’ ibang mayayaman at influential na tao.. Nakakapareha nya sa films yung napakagagandang actresses… But he found true love on the place he least expected to, with the type of person he never thought of falling for.

Alam niyo siguro yung Harry Potter? Yung actor na gumanap na Harry Potter? This is his story. I’ll be using Julia Montes and Daniel Padilla characters para mas maapreciate nyo.

Plus, you’ll get to know some facts on how these movies, teleserye and other tv programs were created and polished before finally airing into our screens.