Chapter 2

A/N

BROOO I'm so ready for this but I wanted to say y'all are really cute and cool people and I love you guys!

Also the group is above ;)))

💛

  I sighed. No texts. No calls.

Why was I waiting? They just hit me with a door. It's nothing important.

But you thought they were all hot. My mind chirped.

Fuck off. I thought to myself.

I did though. I sighed and I threw my face into my pillow groaning. "Why can't you at least call me!!" I mumbled.

As on que, my phone buzzed loudly to an Alec Benjamin song. I awnsered to the random number on screen.

"Hello?" I said casually.

"Hey uh, is this the door girl?" I heard the voice on the other end say.

"Yeah that's me, which of the door men is this?" I joked.

"Toby, of course. I'm the best so I had to call first. Also I had to steal the others phone since we all had a fight on who would call first. Sorry it took so long! Erik was a prick and pissed Matt off."

I laughed, "So what's up bud?" I blushed, bud?!? What kind of response is that?

"Girl, call me babe if you have to, because 'bud' is horrible." He roared with laughter.

"Fine, babe. What's planned today for you guys?" I said, smirking even though he couldn't see it.

"Honestly, Erik's been wanting to go with you somewhere, as am I, and Matt. I think we have a thing for you."

I blushed.

Hard.

"A-a thing? What d-do you mean?" I stuttered.

"D, don't get me started." He said.

"D?" I questioned.

"Matt won't tell us your name." He growled.

"Cory. But if we're doing letters you could add C to the D."

"C-D!" He explained loudly.

I laughed.

We spent the last hour or two talking about random girly stuff as it ended up asking about what I'm doing and inviting me over that night and stay the next. So, a sleepover.

I was packing my stuff when another random number popped up on my screen, I awnsered, placing my phone down as the call was on speaker.

"Hey whoever door man this is, you're on speaker. I'm packing"

"Hey! Oh it's Matt, and you're packing?" He asked, confused.

"Yup, me and Tony are having a girls night at your place. Well technically two girl nights since I'm staying the weekend apparently."