Chapter 7

⚠⚠⚠
Warning loves!
Lewd shit ahead!
;)
⚠⚠⚠

We both looked at the contents of the bag, I blushed a bright red as Matt went to reach for one of the assortments of toys.

"Matt out that down!" I laughed, as he held a black item.

"Why the hell is it so fucking long?" He laughed, flinging it around.

"That's what she said!" I started to cry, rolling on my side.

Matt picked up another item with a remote and clicked a button, dropping the now vibrating toy on the ground.

"Ew! What the fuck." He laughed, then turning to me with a serious expression.

I looked at him back, blushing, "Uh, Matt?"

He moved to me, holding my hand gently, "Hey I have a question.. could we like, try this?" He pointed to the various toys scattered on the bed.

I bit my lip, "I guess?" I said, not sure.

He nodded, "Take it slow, right?" He asked for assurance, earning a smile from me.

The next thing I knew was that I was stripped on the bit of clothing on my body and Matt had tied my hands together, "So I uh, I don't know if this will work?" He said putting batteries into a small vibrator, and held a piece of tape on his finger.

Placing it on my clitoris, he taped the small round but a bit spiky object down, I shivered as it was a but cold, but then moaned when Matt turned it on, sending waves of pleasure through my body.

I moaned, "D-Does it go faster?" I said, buckling my hips to try to make it move more.

He nodded, "Want the highest setting?"

I nodded, as he reached over the bed and grabbing the long toy and switched  the vibrator to the full setting, making me moan loudly at the sudden harsh movement sent to my clitoris. He then placed the dildo near my entrance, pushing it in slowly.

"Jesus you're so wet.." Matt groaned, now creating speed and pushing the toy farther inside me.

"Fuck!" I said, moaning again before I felt myself going closer and closer to an orgasm.

Matt suddenly reached to his drawer, grabbing out a condom, and stripped of his clothing, and switched off the vibrator, removing it along with the toy.

"Cory. I can't stand this." He growled, placing the condom on his member.

"Bend over." He commanded, as I did so he moved over, placing himself outside of my entrance and teased me.

"Matt.. please." I strained.

He then pushed into me, hard. I moaned loudly as his thrusts began to move fast, hard, and amazing.

I moaned loudly as he grabbed a fist full of my hair, pulling it back to help him with each thrust.

"Matt!" I moaned, realasing myself onto his member as he began to make his thrusts more sloppy, soon groaning our as he realased himself.