Chapter 6

I woke up to my phone ringing loudly to the stupid sounding ringtone I set for Matt, or any of the groups number.

I hit decline as I saw Mason's name pop up onto the screen. But as soon as I did that I saw the time and amount of missed calls and texts.

Matt

Hey you awake?
Sent 5:43

Babe?
Sent 6:00

Hey I dunno if you're asleep or not but the guys and I wanna invite you for dinner? And possibly to go shopping since that's what Tobys into
Sent 12:56

I missed alot apparently, scrolling through the normal good morning texts from the rest of the gang, I looked at the clock as it showed 1:30. I clicked on Matt's name, calling him right away.

Ring
Ring
Ring..

{Hello?}

Hey, sorry I missed your texts and calls, I was asleep.

{Holy shit you're alive. It's all good though, are you able to come today?}

I nodded, though Matt couldn't see me.

Yeah can you come pick me up?

{Already on my way, be there in 30. Love you.}

He hung up, leaving me smiling.

Wait already on his way? Shit!

I shot out of the bed, running to the bathroom. Hair? Makeup? That would take me at least fourty-five minutes!

I quickly hopped out of my clothes, and moved into the shower just as my door bell ringed. I silently cursed to myself as I put a towel on and ran down stairs.

Looking through the peephole I saw Matt, smirking.

I opened the door slightly ajar and peeked out, "You said thirty!" I hissed.

"Yeah I know, I just wanted to see how long it would take you." He smiled down at me.

"Well I was going to get in the shower, which explains the towel.." I trailed off.

I opened the door more for him to come inside when I heard a click again.

He noticed, turning around and looking into the wooded area.

"Uh let's get inside." He said with a serious tone.

I made it back to my bathroom as Matt sat down on the bed, "So talking showers, can I join?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"No you cannot." I stated, closing the shower door.

"I've seen it before! Why can't I now?" He whined.

"Jesus Christ Matt, control your hormones!" I laughed, turning on the hot water.

After getting ready and a overly whiny Matt, we got into the car and drove to the mall where we met with the rest of the group, including Cam.

"Cory!" Toby exclaimed, grabbing my arm and pulling me into a hug, "So girl, where first?" He made a loud pitched voice.

"Uh, I don't know. Shoes?" I shrugged.