Chapter 11

The next day was extremely awkward as Mason tried to ignore Matt and I as much as he could, probably due to the embarrassment from last night.

"So that as fun, huh?"

I blushed, and nodded, taking a small bite out of my food.

Matt smiled, and held my hand softly, placing his head on mine.

"God I missed you."

I giggled, "Me too."

~~

Matt went to work shortly after we spent the morning together, and I decided this was the best time to go home and get everything sorted.

The house was clean and everything was in boxes as I started to go for the ones labeled 'kitchen' and 'food.'

Setting the three heavy boxes on the counter, I started unpacking all of my utensils and plates.

As the time passed by I spent 5 hours putting everything away.

In one corner of my newly furnished living room, there was a pile of decorations I was going to hang up right when my stomach growled angrily.

I put my hands up and laughed, "Alright, food it is!"

I decided to walk to the pizza shop down the road, not too far from the coffee shop.

Once I walked inside and got in the small line, I pulled my phone out checking my messages.

Matt

Sent 5:58pm

Babe when are you coming back?

I missssss youuuuu

Coryyyyyyyy
:(

Love you, text me soon!

Seen 7:37pm

I chuckled at Matt's cuteness as I didn't pay attention and stepped forward, bumping into the person in front of me.

I nearly choked on the air around me as I saw David, smirking down at me.

"Hey! Long time no see princess." He said, before gripping my arm harshly as I cringed at the pain.

I pushed at him as he dragged me out of the shop and to a small side alley, which people were still walking, eyeballing us.

"David, let me go!" I hissed, trying to yank my arm from him.

He smiled, "Awh, so you can run? I don't think so."

I snorted and rolled my eyes but it soon turned to a look of shock as a sharp pain went across my face, hard.

I blinked at David, "Did you just slap me?" I said, trying to move my hands to feel my face but they were held down by his.

He scoffed, giving me a 'duh' look as he took the bandana on his wrist and tied it around and in my mouth, like a small gag.

I pushed at it with my tounge, watching too many crime shows told me I could get out of this.

But my plan was fouled as he punched me in my side, making me gasp for air.

Someone saw what was going on and as my vision peaked to blackness I saw Erik beating down on David.

Why is it always them?

Then everything went black.

🤘👌

Honestly I just needed a small filler, and a cliffhanger!

Love y'all!!!!!