Chapter 10

Cam and I decided to go to the movies after the incident that happened at my house.

As we walked through the mall before going to the movies Cam asked, "Do you still like Matt?"

I looked at him wide eyed as I put down my drink.

"What?"

"I said, do you still like Matt?" He said. Looking around my face.

I awkwardly chuckled at him, not knowing if he was joking or not.

"Uh, why?" I asked.

"Because all he does at the house is talk to everyone about how much he misses you. How much he wants to hold you or have you back already. How sorry he is."

Cam sighed, putting a hand through his hair.

I was about to reply when someone cut me off.

"Cory?"

I stood still. Wide eyed as I looked straight at Cam with obvious fear on my face..

I turned around, met with the face of David.

"David?" I croaked.

He smirked at me, and then looked behind me at Cam.

"Excuse me, but who the fuck is he?" David scoffed, "Are you seriously cheating on me?"

I blinked at him, and looked at Cam.

He's playing the victim.

"Cam-"

"Is this true?" He said coldly. Not looking away from me.

"Of course not!" I said, tears pricking onto my eyes.

David looked at me with a fake expression of sadness, "It isn't? Last time I checked we we're living together and then you suddenly leave!"

I start to cry as Cam looks at me with hurt fitted all over his face, "Cory. Is this true?" He says flatly.

"Cam. If you really love me then you'd know I'd tell you if this happened!"

"God damn it, Cory!" He slammed his fist down, raising his voice.

People immediately turned to us, as I tried to hide my face. "Are you two actually still together? Have you been playing me like Matt?!?"

I gasped, and snapped at him, "Like Matt? Matt cheated on me Cam! I wouldn't be in your life right now if he didn't!"

"He didn't cheat on you!" Cam yelled.

I stopped, and stared at him.

"What?" I stammered.

"He never cheated on you. I got that girl to come back and jump on him. Just so I could get with you! Ever since I saw you I couldn't get my min-"

The sound of gasps, a snicker from David, and skin on skin contact filled the air.

"You bastard." I spat.

I grabbed the coke next to me, opening it and throwing it at Cam.

"You fucking asshole! You made this happen! We even had sex! What kind of person does that?" I screamed.

David started to get up, "And you? Sit your ass back down!" I glared at him as the look of fear on his face was priceless.

"You. You fucking ruined my life. No, both of you!"

I smacked David harder than I smacked Cam.

I walked out of the theater, pulling out my phone and clicked the one number who's voice I needed to hear.