Chapter 3: A week later and Justin birthday bash!

* A week later and Justin's Birthday Party*

              Shantelle's   P.O.V

It's  been a week   now since   Ryan and  Chaz   flew  over for Justin's  birthday  party   and since they were staying here  Pattie  said they could have my  room which was the guest bedroom of course and i could sleep with Justin  as much  as she hated seeing us too close, now that we were  more mature now too.  I made sure  nothing didn't happen between me and Justin  and she would probably see that we were more  responsible now too.  I make sure i was up  earlier than normal this morning, but it was hard to get out of bed without waking the birthday boy but somehow  i did it  i took up my phone and slip on my   nightgown over my pjs, Justin was seventeen today i couldn't believe i look at him sleeping  he look so sweet sleeping i sigh and smile then left the room  to the bathroom i wash my face and brush my teeth and head downstairs i love Justin so much  he was one of the closest people to my heart  i hope that we get married and grow old together  i thought to myself.    ( THE  END   OF Shantelle's P.O.V)

 **********************************************************************************************************

 I   was making breakfast in bed for  Justin the birthday boy  i was making  pancakes ,bacon,scramble eggs and sausages and i was making it just how he like it too, after i was finish making it i grab a plate from the  cabinet  and put the pancakes and everything else on there i  got a glass and took out the jug of orange juice out of the fridge and pour it in the glass and put back the orange juice  in the fridge i got a tray  for his plate  i fix up the napkin and his knife and fork on the tray  and  brought both the tray of breakfast and his glass of orange juice, up to his room his eyes was open now and he was lying on his back  and the bedroom door wasn't close so i just walk in with  his breakfast but he saw me before i reach the bed.

" Hey pretty boy  morning to you  and happy seventeenth birthday!"  i whisper,yell presenting him with  his breakfast  here you go breakfast in bed" i whisper in his ear  while  i gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Hey Shawty i love you so much words can't even describe how much," and i thank god  the day  i met you i know it wasn't the best  way meeting the girl of my dreams , but it was better than not meeting  you at all still, i can remember the mob of girls was chasing me  and i was running for my life  but then i run straight into you and falling on top of you  cause of not looking where i was running  and i help you up and and run with you then we hid from the mob , then we introduce ourselves to each other," Justin said reminding me of how we met , i sat down on his bed but then my phone vibrated in my pj pocket i took it out and answer it ,it was Usher  so i hold up my index finger to pretty boy meaning one minute i got up and  left the room  and stood  in the hallway.

                     Usher  and  Shantelle's phone convo.

Shan- "Hey Usher is everything set up for  JB party  tonight now?

Usher- Of course Shantelle i would never let you down man' i even had some professionals over

To help set up the place  too   it looks  fabulous now  Shan"

Shantelle -i'll just take your word for it then ok  and thanks  Usher

Usher- no problem  Shan  and remember you and Arianna  have to be here  by 6:00 and you will need to blindfold Justin when you are bringing him over, and i also need you to wear something fancy because i've invited some of Justin's friends to the party too like, Miranda Cosgrove, Selena Gomez and Greyson Chance and more too ok .

Shan-did you invite Jasmine Villegas too?"

Usher- yeah i did  you need to stand out  in the crowd so make sure look your best please.