Chapter 7: Two Weeks later and Arianna's P.O.V.

Hey  I'm sorry guys  for the long wait i was really ill I'm still ill  right  now so 

                      The chapter might be a bit on the short side   but  please don't kill me for not updating in a while thank  you  please  votes/comments/likes and fan ETC...  SO HERE GOES CHAPTER.. 7.  

                                   Arianna's  P.o.v.

It    has been  now  two weeks  later  since  our meeting  with Sasha who is now Chaz  girlfriend   they've been dating for a week, last week me Sasha,Chaz and   Ryan  who was clearly my boyfriend now  we both did a double date.

And  tonight  i had another date with Ryan too  at  8:00  ,and over the course of the three  weeks we've been here  everyone has got to know one another  better , because Chaz knew Sasha's dislikes and likes and her favourite colour and stuff like that  he even met her parents already which is great. She knew his likes and dislikes too and it was the same me and Ryan we  actually knew  quite a lot about each other now  , but there was one problem  and it was Shantelle she found out that she was pregnant  a week ago , Shantelle knew it wasn't a good idea to tell Justin  on his break but since it was Sasha's idea so she told him and now he was not  on speaking terms with her   he was ignoring her  and in his free time he Skype Jasmine Villegas and talk to that bitch in front of  Shantelle she was Shan's worse enemy.

                                         ARIANNA  POV  END.

                                          Normal     p.o.v.

I  was in Kenny's room talking to him and telling him how  Justin  was acting towards me  since i told him   i was pregnant and  i knew  telling him so soon wasn't a good idea , i knew it would be better if me and Arianna kept it to ourselves then i would tell him and Pattie and that would be better but while i was in Kenny's hotel suite crying out my heart to him he probably was  just having a nice chat on Skype with his Ex girlfriend Bitchie Jasmine Villegas she was just my worse enemy on the planet  she was a sick bitch  he ignore me and would find any kind of excuse to tell me , if he wasn't in the mood for a conversation with me his girlfriend but he would be in the mood for a conversation with Jasmine though.

" I  was  really scared  when i found out  i was pregnant a week ago Kenny" i remember looking down at the pregnancy test in my hand  and reading it and after".

" This was what i said to my best friend Arianna , "oh no!"  i'm pregnant  but i don't want a baby to ruin Justin's career  and i'm scared of his mom's reaction , she's not going to swallow this news  the right and proper way although she's understanding , and scooter's reaction i wonder  how he's going to take it"  and   "Justin's fans too , how will they react?". But i already have a idea of how  Pattie and Scooter's reactions  to the news of  carrying  Justin's child and with him denying it was not his so who's was it because i am  sure  that it's not his best friends child" .  I  told Kenny everything.

" Shantelle don't worry  about their reactions ,ok  "  " i'll call Scooter and tell him to shorten this break so we can get back sooner than supposed to, " we are  supposed to return  next week Monday  but in this case we will be  back home  this Monday ok so calm down."

LIKES! COMMENTS! VOTES! Thanks for taking your time to read chapter 7  of my story .

NOT  EDITED!!!

NOT PROOFREAD!!!!