Chapter 8: 1 month later and Justin's and Shan's interview on Ellen show.

A/N  Hey guys  to all  of my  faithful  readers,fans and even writers  that might read  this story  too to everyone, i'm  sorry  for the long  wait  i had writers stupid block again and it really messed me up this time cause i  can't even update  any of my stories yet... But also to let you guys know that this is a short story it's the first  book so after this chapter, i will be writing the sequel...the sequel will be called Two can play that game. it will start from chapter nine. Thank you for your support of this short story to all who voted/commented/like my story  thanks so much to everyone...so here is chapter Eight love ya'll! Enjoy!   Barbados_Novelist33.**************************************************************************************

***************************************************************************************************************

                                       One  month  later (since returning from the Bahamas)

It had been a month  since  me,Justin and our friends return from  vacation in  the  Bahamas now, i was now  five weeks  and i already  have a small baby bump, it was,not really noticeable  though which meant i could still wear my skinny  jeans and  and my tube tops too, but  not  for long though. 

Now  i was back at my house too , Justin was  still ignoring  me  and  his  behaviour was despicable and he was now  back in the arms of the (She Devil) aka Jasmine Villegas too and  they started dating as soon  as Justin was back  from the Bahamas  and  was now an item again , and  i was back to  being  a single sixteen year old  again, even Pattie  could see Justin was changed.

                               * FLASH   BACK   TO  Shantelle confession  to  everyone about her pregnancy*

" Hi  Pattie ,Scooter  ,Usher  and  everyone else   i   called   this  meeting  for a  very good reason ."   " Kenny,Ryan,Chaz and  Arianna ,"  all  of you guys saw  how  i was being treated right ?" Back  in the Bahamas  , didn't you?,"   i   ask.

" All of us saw," and we will tell   all of you , everything  each of us saw  which  we couldn't   believe it," they reply.

" Now   Pattie, usher  and  Scooter ,"  tonight i will be going home back to my house, because of Justin's dispecable behaviour  towards me  ok, listen up now  while  in the bahamas , we had sex but before , i made sure i ask him if he was sure  about  it , "he told me he was  sure , so  since he said he was sure of  it ,"  we had sex  ,and now  i'm pregnant  and since i told him  he have been ignoring me  he would find all the excuses in the book to tell me and  find all the time  for  Jasmine Villegas though he even skype her infront of me  and he call her  his favourite girl  and baby ,"  and i can remember when he call her baby tears  well up in my eyes  but i could not stand another minute in that hotel suite so i left and wen't to Kenny's  and told him everything and  cry out my eyes and heart to him."   

"Arianna  what did i tell you,"   when i first found out  i was pregnant?" i  ask  Ari?"

"I remember you telling me that you didn't want a baby to ruin  Justin's career, and that you were scared  of his mom's reaction , cause you don't think Pattie was going  to swallow the news right and proper at all, and also Scooter's reaction you wonder  how he was going to react? And Justin fans  too."   Ari reply.

" Thank you Ari ,"

"No  problem,"  Shantelle, what  are friends for."7