Chapter 4:Pattie's p.o.v & Three days later

Hi  everybody  i'm  so sorry  that  i'm  so slow at uploading  my  chapters in this story , you cannot rush perfection and i wan't my chapters to be perfect   and  anyway i still haven't recovered from stupid writer's block  not that great  yet  so bare with me  here  is  chapter 4  thanks for your support  too.

***************************************************************************************************************

                                Pattie  p.o.v.

Scooter and myself was just entering Usher's huge living room  when  we  heard   a angelic  voice  singing  it sounded like, Shantelle  although i never heard her sing yet the voice sounded just like her's ,and i was right it was  her . Scooter  stop abruptly in his tracks with his mouth hanging open and  his eyes was the size of saucers , my eyes was widened in shock and my hand over my mouth.

She really do love  Justin  and  i can see that now  she was just singing the  last part of the song  she dedicated to Justin. " Thank you" "Thank you" "Thank god for you " the wind beneath my wings." then she thank everyone for their  attention and did a timmy bow , and turn to leave the stage. When someone pull her back  and it was Justin and he looked more mature now that he had his new hair cut too. " Shantelle i love you so much and i would love to thank you for everything you've done for me since we have been together,you let me feel  like i own the most expensive piece of jewelry or Diamond on the planet earth, you make me feel so much love words cannot express so i would love to thank you for making this a truly great birthday party and also Usher my mentor who help organized it too and Arianna my girlfriend's best friend too , you guys are just the best apart from my mom of course. Justin said "Shan that song was just beautiful with your Angel voice i..loved it!". he cheer happily complimenting Shantelle. .                *******************************************************************************

                                                    {THE      END     OF PATTIE P.O.V.}

************************************************************************************************************

            Normal  p.o.v.

Justin's birthday party  was three days ago  everyone had a great  time there and  it wasn't  finish until 2:00 or 2:30 but i didn't stay until it was finish i went home  early i left with Pattie, Justin got a lot of presents from his friends,myself Scooter his mom and Usher too. He was really tired to open all of them on his birthday.

Mine and Justin's suitcases was already  pack and the boys had already pack their's too. And i think Arianna's case was already packed too , cause we were leaving to the bahamas today  3:00   we are  flying over their on Justin's private jet.  Arianna  was here too, cause she spend the night here  cause she knew it was today that we were suppose to leave  , she slept on the  couch downstairs lastnight and  i don't know if she's awake yet , it was still  early  cause my phone is saying 7:34 Justin was still asleep too. it seems like everyone is still asleep and i was the only one awake, so why not just make breakfast for everyone then, of course that's a great idea,  i thought to myself.

So  i got out of  bed  without waking  Justin  i  silently thank god  and i slip on my night gown  and slip on my two purple bed slippers on my feet that  pretty boy bought me two months ago  i exited the bedroom  out in the hallway then down the stairs, i tip toe over to the kitchen didn't wan't to wake up Ari cause she was still asleep, i took down a sauce pan  for the eggs,bacon and sausages too  then the pancake mix   and  did  some waffles too  and some omlettes too , after  i took out the pancakes out of the oven i went to set the table  after i was finished  putting everything on the table  including  two mugs of  hot chocolate tea but the others were orange juice and  one glass of milk. I was finished now  i only needed to get everyone to the table , i was about to move from the table when i felt two warm arms wrap around my waist  and i knew who it was instantly , cause i got that feeling which made me feel like the whole world stopped  it was only one person could give me that feeling and it was Justin Drew Bieber." Hey pretty boy  morning to you too", i said  as his hands move slowly to my ass.

"Morning beautiful" Justin greet back " hey Shan can i have my kiss now ?" he ask, with puppy dog eyes.

" Not  yet pretty boy morning breath ok,"  i reply  " i'll go brush my teeth now ok " i told him , so he let go off of my waist and i run up the stairs and into the bathroom i took my toothbrush out of the holder  and put some tooth paste on it and brush my teeth and wash my face and dry it with a clean towel ,then ran back downstairs and , Justin grab me by the waist again and kiss me passionately but i deepened the kiss we were standing by the couch when  a too familiar voice interupted " get a room you two," making me jump it was Ari  she was already awoke.

"Oh my god Ariann-a were you going to give me a heart attack?" i ask   stuttering on her full name with the shock she cause me. "Hey Arianna what's up?" Justin ask innocently.

" Nothing much Justin" she responded, so i run up the stairs to Chaz and Ryan's room to announce that breakfast was ready  and also Pattie too ,i decided to eat breakfast at the table this morning and with everyone there too i thought it would be best for us. " Chaz!" "Ryan!" wake up guys"  come eat breakfast now   "five more minutes mom" they both said  at the same time  " hey seriously guys" wake up!" and i'm not your mom so get your lazy butts out of beds now seriously!" i yelled their eyes flew open, so i told them breakfast was ready it was on the table  downstairs they went downstairs , then i went to Pattie's room door i knock.

" Who is it?" she ask .

"It's me Shantelle  i just came to tell you that  i decided to make breakfast for everyone thismorning and  we'll eat at the table too ,so breakfast is ready  so come eat ok," i told her smiling , she flash me sweet smile and nodded "yes" so i left and close back her room door.

After everyone was finished eating  breakfast   including  Pattie,  pretty boy and myself   used his shower that was connected to his bedroom ,  i got dressed i was wearing  a white t shirt  with   a purple short shorts with a white belt in the loops and my  purple ballet flats too.  I blow dried my hair an curl it  and apply some lip gloss to my lips.

Justin was already dressed he was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans  with a purple v neck t shirt with his purple supra, i think Chaz and Ryan was dressed too Chaz was wearing a grey hollister t shirt with  blue wash out jeans and his blue and white all star converse, Ryan was wearing a  black long sleeve t shirt and black skinny jeans and  pair of white vans  and last but not least Ari she was wearing a pair of zebra striped leggings or in other words tights and a black singlet top with the wording on the front  sexy bitch in capitals , its red wording  and  her black four inch heels her blonde hair was in a ponytail. 

We said our goodbyes to Pattie already. Oh also Kenny was coming with us too   and Justin was taking his new Guitar with him to the bahamas he got a new one from Usher for his birthday it was deep purple with white music notes on it.

His private jet was at the  airport  all of us got in the limo and it sped off to our destination .

" Hey  i hope i get a girl while i'm in the bahamas with you guys" Chaz said  to Justin.

" Hey  man you will  don't let that get to you bro" Justin responded with a reassurance smile.

No one hear me  talking , that's because  i fell asleep while listening to  Justin's steady heartbeat and so i match my breathing to it , and fell asleep......

Thank you for reading chapter 4 of this story thanks for your support and commenting/voting/liking.

NOT  EDIT OR PROOFREAD YET!!!!!"

LIKES! COMMENTS!" VOTING!"