15 // stiles is real...i'm not crazy.

The next day at school, I sat in my English class beside Liam. Our teacher wasn't here so we were basically having a free period. I looked over at Liam.

"Has Lydia or Scott found anything else about Stiles?" I ask him.

"They say that he should've left behind a relic. Like something that proved he existed." Liam says and I glance down at my jacket. "They said it had to be something that he would've cared about...so not jacket."

"Like what? A prized possession?" I ask and Liam nods.

"Gwen's sister left behind a bracelet that Gwen had made for her, so it had special meaning. Some other kid left behind his Library card. We haven't found anything for Stiles yet." Liam says and I look down at my hands then I turned to look out the window and saw Lydia standing in front of a blue jeep.

"I think they just did." I mumble and run out of the classroom, Liam didn't follow. I saw Scott and Malia in the hallway, I ran up to them.

"Who's jeep is outside? It looks familiar." I ask them. They look at me hesitantly.

"We think it might have been Stiles'." Scott says. I smile widely.

"I knew it! I knew I wasn't crazy!" I smile and run past them to the jeep to where Lydia stood. I suddenly heard static coming from inside. Scott and Malia ran up behind me.

"It's coming from inside." Lydia says, not taking her eyes off the jeep. I run over to the driver side door and try to open it...it was locked.

"Break it." I say to Scott and he does. The door opens and I jump in the backseat with Scott climbing in after me. Lydia got in the driver's seat and Malia was in the passenger. The static in the radio stopped and Lydia and Malia started searching the jeep for clues. Suddenly Malia pulled a piece of paper from in front of her and handed it to Lydia. Lydia read off an address.

"Wait...That's my address." I say and Malia looks at me. "I can ask mom and dad about this jeep."

My friends nod in agreement.

"I can go with you, if you want." Lydia offers and I nod.

***

So after school Lydia and I make our way to my house and my mom and dad are home and watching a movie in the living room.

"Mom! Dad! Can we ask you something?" I ask and sit in an empty seat and so does Lydia.

"Of course." Mom says and I take a deep breath.

"We found a baby blue jeep written in your name." Lydia says to my Mom.

"I used to have a Jeep about eighteen years ago, but it was stolen." Mom says. Lydia and I shared a glance.

"Is this about Stiles? Don't you think this is getting a little old." Dad says. I glare at him.

"Dad, it's not getting old. It's true!" I yell, I looked at Lydia who was on the verge of tears. "How could you forget your own son!?"

I stand up and run down the hallway. I heard Lydia follow me. I stopped at a wall that Lydia had began to rip the wallpaper from the other day. I leaned against it and slid down the wall and cried. Lydia sat beside me with her head resting on my shoulder.

"We'll find him. I promise." Lydia says and I don't reply.

***

That night Scott, Lydia, Malia, and I all sat in the Jeep silently. Except our silence was interrupted when we suddenly heard a loud roar. We all jumped up, shared a look, then ran out of the jeep.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"I don't know, but it sounded familiar." Scott says and Malia agrees.

"What are you waiting for? Go!" Lydia yells and Scott and Malia run off, Leaving Lydia and I alone. When I turned around I saw the tow truck sitting there. I ran to the jeep just as a man was about to hook it up.

"You are not taking this. It's mine. It's written in my family name." I say strictly, Lydia was soon at my side.

"Proof?" The man asks and I run to the jeep and grab the paper with my address and handed it to him. He looked over it then handed it back to me.

"You have until tomorrow to move this vehicle." He says then walks back to his truck and drives away.

***

When Malia and Scott came back they were holding a pair of keys. I looked at them in awe.

"You got the keys? How?" I ask.

"Long story." Scott says. Malia was standing outside of the jeep. I climbed in the backseat and let Scott in the passenger side. Lydia tried to turn the ignition but it didn't start. She tried again...Nothing. Then on the third try the jeep sputtered to life. I smiled. Suddenly the radio began to static again. This time a voice came through.

"Hello? C-Can anyone hear me?"

Lydia picked up the radio. "S-Stiles?"

"Stiles!" Scott and I scream.

"Lydia? Scott?" That was definitely a familiar voice.

"And Kylie." I add I hear a relieved sigh through the radio.

"You remember?" Stiles sighed through the radio.

"Stiles, is that really you?" I ask, I felt myself begin to tear up.

"Yeah...Yeah it's me." Stiles says and I let myself cry. "Listen I don't have long. Just...find Canaan. Find Canaan."

Then the radio shut off.