Jenlisa: The bully and The Nerd (top Jennie)

The infamous bully, Jennie Kim, came walking down the hall, looking for a certain someone. She walked with her head held high, and chest a bit too out. On the other end, there was a blonde haired girl in a high ponytail with round rimmed glasses, with her heart beating out of her chest. Scared of being found.

"There you are, you little slut." Jennie Kim found Lisa hiding behind some lockers. She grabbed her collar. "J-Jennie." Lisa's voice quivered, scared of the bully. Jennie merely smirked hearing this, she loved hearing her voice. She cornered the latter in between the lockers and herself. "Were you hiding from me?"

The blonde shook her head aggressively. She swallowed unable to speak. "I-I wasn't h-hiding." She croaked out. "Sure you weren't." Jennie's grip on Lisa's collar became tighter, almost choking the latter. Just as she was about do something worse, she got stopped by Lisa's friend. Park Chaeyoung.

"Jennie, please stop the shenanigans, or I'm telling the principal." The red head with braids and also round rimmed glasses stated. Jennie snorted and let go of Lisa. Resulting her to slide down the wall and sit on the ground. Before Jennie left, she whispered threateningly into the blonde's ear. "If I don't see you behind the school tomorrow, you're gonna regret being born, understand?" She said sternly. "Understand!" Lisa shook out of fear before giving a shaky, "Y-Yes."

The brunette was satisfied with what she heard and left the nerdy duo alone. She walked down the hallway and immediately into the restroom. Chaeyoung bent down to Lisa's level. "Are you okay Lis?" Lisa breathed out a sigh of relief. "Yah, thanks Rosie." The red head smiled and helped her friend up.

Jennie made sure the restroom was empty before she got into a stall and locked it. She bit her lips, thinking about the scenario that just occurred. A helpless Lisa under the grip of Jennie. "Goddammit, Manoban." She slammed her fist against the stall door. "Such a slut, arousing me then just fucking leaving me." She angrily whispered.

Jennie Kim was sure she had been diagnosed with some sort of a disease. The Lalisa Manoban disease. Every time time she would just look at the said girl, her panties would be a mess. She couldn't help it, just something about the blonde made her irresistible to Jennie. Whether it was her skirt that was sometimes too high and was showing off those sinfully long legs. Or it was the ponytail, exposing her neck and her sharp jawline. Or maybe it was just the helplessness that she had over Jennie.

Whatever it was, she was going to have a piece of it tomorrow. Jennie had enough of playing these games, and Lisa probably has too. In the meantime, Jennie can only do what she's been doing the past couple of weeks. Pleasuring herself while thinking of the latter. Call it pathetic, but she just couldn't help it.

Behind the school, Jennie was patiently waiting for the blonde to show up and just fuck the shit out of her. She crossed her arms over her chest and was leaning against the brick wall. Lisa was still practicing how she was going to confront the latter.

"Alright, what is your problem. You don't have to call me names all the time." She spoke with frustration in her voice. Chaeyoung shook her head disappointedly. "That crap won't work on her. Gotta add some cuss words." Lisa furrowed her brows. "Which ones?" Chaeyoung pursed her lips. "Don't ask me, I'm just a wholesome church girl."

The blonde rolled her eyes as she adjusted her glasses. "Thanks, Chaeng." The red head patted her back supportingly, completely missing the sarcasm in Lisa's voice. "Welcome, now go. Remember to be bold." Lisa took off in the direction behind the school.

She walked with her head held high and her strides were confident. Jennie took notice and smirked a little. "A little feisty today aren't we?" Lisa paid no attention to her words and stood right in front of her. "This whole thing that's going on with us is going to stop. You can't just keep calling me names."

Jennie pouted. "But, I love calling you names." She said sensually as her hand grazed over Lisa's forearm. The blonde shivered at the touch. "I-I don't like it." She stepped back, but Jennie quickly closed the distance. The brunette had once again cornered the latter. She put her hands on the sides of Lisa's head, making sure she can't escape.

"You wanna know why I've been calling you names?" She whispered into Lisa's ear. The blonde gulped, feeling aroused. "W-Why?" Jennie licked her earlobe. "Cuz, you just make me so horny every time I see you." She kissed Lisa's neck slowly. Lisa closed her eyes at the sensation and failed to hold back a moan.

"You like that, don't you, little slut." Lisa shook her head, obviously lying. "So you're a liar too huh? Bad girl." Jennie grabbed Lisa's jaw and locked their lips in a heated kiss. Jennie made quick work and began to unbutton Lisa's shirt. Th brunette broke off the kiss and began to place hickeys all over the blonde's neck.

"F-Fuck..." Lisa panted out of breath. Jennie removed the shirt and licked her way down to Lisa's toned abdomen. She hooked her fingers on the latter's skirt and looked at her for permission. Lisa nodded breathlessly. The older girl pulled it down and was marvelled at the sight of Lisa. Her eyes closed, chest rising up and down, with her legs trembling. Fuck.

Jennie rubbed her covered clit teasingly. She waited far to long to let this opportunity go by quickly. She blew on it and Lisa threw her head back at the slight contact. "More." She let out. Jennie obeyed and removed her panties. She licked across Lisa's folds. The blonde laced her fingers through the brunette locks and tugged them closer.

"Patience, baby." Jennie sucked on her clit while teasing Lisa's entrance with her fingers. The blonde squirmed underneath her touch. After making her fingers slippery enough, she slowly pushed them inside. Lisa clenched her eyes shut in pain. "AHH!" Jennie stood up, still keeping her fingers inside.

She soothingly placed kisses all over Lisa's face, reassuring her it would be ok. After Lisa adjusted, she nodded her head for Jennie to go on. She pushed her fingers in and out. And soon the pain turned into pleasure for Lisa. Jennie swallowed her moans with her mouth. She felt Lisa start to buck her hips against her hand, trying to get more pleasure.

She smirked. "You want more huh slut?" Lisa bit her lips. "Mmh." Jennie bent down again and began to suck on her clit while thrusting inside of her. All this stimulation was too much for Lisa, she was getting closer to her release. "Jennie, I-I'm c-cumming!" The brunette looked up at her with her cat like eyes and Lisa couldn't take it anymore.

She trembled as Jennie grateful lapped her juices. After cleaning her up, she ascended and sloppily kisses Lisa, making her taste herself. Lisa broke off the kiss. "W-What just happened." Jennie merely smiled. "Get used to this, Lisa. Cuz we're gonna be doing it way more often."

Lisa nodded while panting, still having no idea what was going on. Jennie helped her get dressed and placed a sweet kiss on her lips. "See you later!" The blonde adjusted her glasses as she waved goodbye to Jennie. "I just had sex with my bully..."