Chaennie: Truth or Dare? (top Jennie)

It was a quiet evening in the Blackpink dorm. Jisoo had just gone out with manager oppa to buy groceries and Lisa had gone to Thailand for a week to visit her parents. It was the middle of a hiatus, one of many, so they were free to do what they want.

Jennie and Chaeyoung were both bored out of their minds, now realizing how lifeless it is without the two crackhead members. Chaeyoung was in her room, strumming the guitar and singing softly. While Jennie was in the living room, skipping through channels on the TV.

"Uhhhh, I'm so bored!"Jennie exclaimed as she tossed the remote onto the sofa and got up. "Me too!" Chaeyoung said as she stopped strumming her guitar and walked into the living room. "Whaddya wanna do?" Jennie asked. Chaeyoung sighed, "No clue."

Jennie being the more daring one, said, "Why don't we play truth or dare, but with shots." She suggested while smirking. Chae's eyes widened and she quickly protested. "Are you crazy, you know we're not allowed to drink." She shook her head and made an x with her arms.

Jennie whined. "Come on, I'm so bored! Please Rosie, come on hubby." She began to pout and do her puppy eyes, hoping that Chaeyoung would fall for that. And it did. Chaeyoung just had to take one look at her and defeatedly, she nodded her head and headed to the liquor cabinet.

Despite their contract of not drinking, the members of Blackpink made sure to still have alcohol. They didn't get drunk every night. Only on special occasions. Chaeyoung was always against this, but she secretly enjoyed those nights.

She pulled out two shot glasses and a bottle of soju. Jennie excitedly sat down and waited for Chaeyoung to return. As Chaeyoung was pouring the shots, Jennie suggested another thing, "Why don't we play dirty truth or dare? It will be super exciting!"

Chaeyoung almost dropped the bottle from hearing that suggestion and started to turn the same colour as her hair. "W-what?" Jennie once again pouted and did her puppy eyes, and Chaeyoung agreed again.

They both settled down after Chaeyoung finished pouring the shots. Jennie sat comfortably while Chaeyoung was shifting her position, due to the fact that she would most likely going to be admitting and doing a lot of things tonight.

"You already know the rules right?" Jennie questioned. Chaeyoung furrowed her brows. "The rules are that if you don't do the dare or won't answer the truth then you take a shot. If the latter does them, then the person who asked must take a shot." Jennie explained.

Chaeyoung nodded her head as she thought to herself that she was going to try to not get drunk because after she gets drunk, she becomes a whole other person. One who is daring and not shy. She remembers the first time that she did that.

"I'll start." Jennie stated confidently as she gazed into Chaeyoung's eyes. "Truth or Dare?" Chaeyoung decided to go for truth, not knowing what Jennie will make her do if she chose dare. "T-truth." She stated.

"Have you ever kissed one of the members before?" Jennie asked coming closer to Chaeyoung as if she was about to spill the secret of the century. Chaeyoung cheeks turned bright red, "U-unnie, shouldn't we start of slowly?" She shyly said as she avoided eye contact with Jennie.

Jennie clicked her tongue as she shook her head to the side. "This is slow, come on tell me already. Or you can just take a shot and get drunk. She stated smugly while smirking. Chaeyoung quickly shook her head and answered.

"Lisa, I kissed Lisa before." Chaeyoung said and buried her face in her hands, desperately trying to fight off her blush. "I knew it!" Jennie excitedly said as she reached for the shot glass and downed it in one go.

"I always thought that you two were closer than it seemed. Tell me, was it really a kiss or a full blown make-out session?" Jennie questioned raising one of her brows. Chaeyoung quickly corrected Jennie. "It's my turn to ask now, you lost your chance." She stated.