Chaesoo: Entertainment (top Chaeyoung)

"I'm bored, entertain me." Jisoo said lazily while laying down in her bed. Chaeyoung, her girlfriend of three years, looked at her and chuckled. "What kind of entertainment do you want?" She sat down on the bedside, intentionally letting her oversized sweater ride up a little. Noticing that, Jisoo sat up. She smiled devilishly and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know."

Chaeyoung nodded her head slowly, still keeping a smirk plastered on her face. "Let's..." She started off seductively, leaning into Jisoo. "Watch a movie." She sprung off the bed and went towards the tv. The older girl groaned. "No, I don't wanna watch one." She whined. Jisoo got off the bed and dragged Chaeyoung into the bed with her.

The red head straddled Jisoo as the two sat on the bed. "Then, what do you want to do?" She whispered into the latter's ear. Jisoo stifled a whimper. "I...want it." She said softly, in a whisper. Chaeyoung heard, but always enjoyed teasing the older. "What do you want? I can't hear you." She put her hand to her ear.

Jisoo turned bright red. "I want you to do me." She said shakily, but it was loud. Chaeyoung smiled victoriously and pushed Jisoo on the bed. She leaned over and quickly attached her lips onto the latter's. "Like that?" She whispered. Jisoo merely nodded and went back to kissing her.

Chaeyoung made quick work and pushed Jisoo's hair to the side. Leaving a blank canvas for her to mark. She went straight to her pulse point and sucked on it. Jisoo closed her eyes at the feeling. "Chaeng." She whimpered. The red head left hickeys and was finished with her neck. The older girl laced her fingers through the red locks and pulled her closer.

Chaeyoung smirked. She slowly undressed Jisoo. Starting with her shirt, then shorts, leaving her in a bra and panties. Marvelling at the goddess underneath her, Chaeyoung sucked on the latter's bottom lip as she grazed her fingers up and down Jisoo's sides. Feeling the soft skin rise up and down slowly.

Chaeyoung broke off the kiss and moved down Jisoo's body. She unlatched her bra and slowly groped her mountains. "Perfect." The red head mumbled as she licked her lips and began to suck on each one alternatively. "Ahh..." Jisoo gasped quietly. She was thoroughly enjoying this type of entertainment.

Soon, the younger stopped paying attention to them as something else caught her sight. Jisoo's wetness. Chaeyoung smirked and descended herself even lower. "You're already wet." The red head took her two fingers and rubbed the latter's cunt through the cloth. "A-Ahh" Jisoo closed her legs shut at the feeling.

Chaeyoung merely forced them open and kept them there. She gently blew on her covered clit and began to remove her panties. She returned to her target and licked all around it. Making Jisoo even wetter. Once Chaeyoung was satisfied with the wetness she created, she took her two fingers and circled them around her clit.

She locked their lips together as she pushed one finger in slowly. Feeling how tight Jisoo was, Chaeyoung groaned. Jisoo moaned. "More." The red head obeyed and inserted another finger. Feeling the latter's walls stretch around her. She drastically fastened her pace and Jisoo panted. "Fuck." Chaeyoung felt that Jisoo was close, so she travelled down and began to eat her out.

"AHH!" Jisoo couldn't take all that stimulation and came. She trembled as Chaeyoung gratefully lapped all her juices and returned to kissing her. After Jisoo recovered and came back into her senses. She noticed that her girlfriend was still clothed. "We're gonna change that." Jisoo pulled the sweater over the latter's head and tossed it somewhere in the room.

Seeing that Chaeyoung wasn't wearing a bra, Jisoo smirked. Before the older girl can start pleasuring the latter, Chaeyoung stopped her. "You asked for entertainment, so let me give you some." The red head smirked and leaned over to the drawer. Knowing what was happening next, Jisoo went on all fours and kept her ass in the air.

"I'm ready." The older girl said. Chaeyoung smirked seeing that. She put on the strap on and rubbed it on Jisoo's entrance to make it wet. The latter bit her lip, feeling it grind against her. After getting it wet enough, Chaeyoung pushed it in. Jisoo winced. "Ah!" The red head immediately stopped seeing the latter in pain.

She leaned over,still keeping the strap on halfway in. "You'll be fine, babe." Chaeyoung whispered as she nibbled on her ear. Jisoo took deep breaths. "More." The red head smiled and inserted it fully inside. "Ahh" The older girl kept her eyes closed. Chaeyoung quickened the pace and reached her hand over to rub Jisoo's clit as well.

"Fuck! Chaeng!" Jisoo squirmed, but Chaeyoung kept her in place by pressing down on her hips with her free hand. Failing to keep her moans in, Jisoo bit onto the bedsheets. Despite her thrusting, the red head saw and pulled Jisoo's face up by her hair. "Lemme hear your moans." She commanded.

Jisoo started moaning uncontrollably. All the pain had been turned into pleasure. She began to tremble for the second time today. Noticing it, Chaeyoung sped up her pace and let her cum. "Chaeyoung!" Jisoo yelled. The latter let go of her hold in her hair and Jisoo buried her face into the bedsheets.

Chaeyoung slowly pulled out and took off the strap on. She went to Jisoo's side to apologize. "Sorry if I was too rough on you. She worriedly looked into her eyes. Jisoo smiled at how caring she was towards her. "Don't worry, besides it's time for me to give you some entertainment now." Jisoo smirked as she raised out of the bed and straddled Chaeyoung. The two went on for hours. Doing all sorts of entertainment to the latter.