Chaesoo: House Party (Futa Jisoo)

"Jennie, why are we here?" Jisoo angrily yelled over the music to her best friend as she dragged her through a house party. "Trust me, it'll be fun." Jennie said and beelined for the drinks. The older girl groaned. "I don't want to be here." She complained, but still grabbed a drink and downed it in one go. She grimaced in the aftertaste. Jennie chuckled and did the same.

"You go find someone to bang, I'll be with Lisa." Jennie winked and left Jisoo behind. The raven haired girl glared at the retreating back of her supposed best friend. She made her way to a couch and  plopped down on it. Right after, a red head sat upon her. Jisoo's eyes widened. "W-What are you doing?" She said in a shaky voice.

The red head chuckled and leaned closer to whisper in her ear. "A little birdie told me you had a surprise in your pants, so I came to find out." She said and Jisoo choked over her drink. "Who s-said that?" She found the answer to her question when she saw Jennie and Lisa quietly chuckle looking over to them. She discreetly gave them the middle finger, and got distracted with the red head on her lap again.

"I'm Rosé by the way, let's go upstairs, shall we?" She got up and dragged the older girl up the stairs. "W-Wait, we can't just do it in someone's house." Rosé turned around and chuckled. "It's mine, so it's fine." She said nothing more and threw them in a room, locking the door. This was sudden turn of events. 

Knowing that this was no time to chicken out, Jisoo found her inner top and made the first move. She pulled the red head closer to her by her hips and locked lips with her. Rosé let out a moan when Jisoo sucked on her tongue. After their mini make out, the younger girl guided them towards the bed and pushed Jisoo onto it.

Rosé smirked and straddled her lap, feeling the bulge underneath. "Hard already?" She smirked feeling the excitement that the raven haired had. Jisoo's cheeks turned red. "N-No." Rosé laughed at the obvious lie and grinded on Jisoo's cock. "Fuck." The older girl gasped feeling the wetness of the red head.

"Like that?" Rosé asked. Jisoo nodded and quickly switched their position. She was now on top of the younger girl. "My turn to play." Jisoo smirked when she saw Rosé bite back a whimper. The raven haired girl began by placing light kisses and licks on the milky white skin of the latter. The red head moaned and laced her fingers in Jisoo's hair.

The raven haired bit into the junction between Rosé's neck and collarbone, causing the younger to whimper, but she soon licked it in apology and soothed the pain. After she was satisfied with the marks she left, Jisoo tugged at the latter's top and silently asked for permission. Rosé breathlessly nodded and helped Jisoo take off her top and bra. Seeing those mounds, Jisoo's brain short circuited and her mind blanked. "U-Uh." 

Rosé giggled and helped Jisoo out of shirt as well. She placed her hands on the toned stomach and continued to make out with her. Jisoo relaxed into the kiss and soon descended and licked the red head's perky nubs. "Ah." Rosé threw her head back and pushed Jisoo's head closer. The raven haired smirked and used the other hand to  massage the one that was neglected. 

Rosé, being oh so considerate, unbuckled Jisoo's jeans as she was giving her pleasure. The younger girl moaned when she felt the size of the shaft. It was big. She quickly pushed down Jisoo's jeans and boxers so her cock could be free. The older girl muffled her moans in Rosé mounds. 

Rosé smirked and slid her body down wards so that she was face to face with the red and throbbing cock. Jisoo, being in ecstasy didn't even realize that Rosé had slid down there until she felt warm wet walls surround her member. The raven haired closed her eyes and put her face down onto the bed. A muffled, "Fuck" came out of Jisoo's mouth when the red head pushed more of her length in her mouth.

"Oh god, you're so big." Rosé pulled free and used her hand to continue stroking the cock. "Aren't you?" The younger girl said mischievously as she massaged the latter's balls with another hand. Jisoo could just groan at the feeling and buck her hips into Rosé hand. "I-I'm gonna-" Her warning was cut off by another loud moan emitted from her. 

The red head got the message and stroked faster, her tongue now licking the slit of the tip of her cock. "F-Fuck!" The older girl bucked her hips into Rosé's hands a few more times and came inside her mouth. "Ahh." Jisoo said in ecstasy when she felt the red head milk her dry. 

Rosé released Jisoo's cock with a pop sound and went back up to kiss her. Jisoo was sporting a silly grin on her face and Rosé couldn't help but giggle at it. "You're so cute." She said as she pushed Jisoo onto her back and let her harden up before they continue. "Here, come sit on my face." The raven haired offered. 

The red head took a deep breath and went to straddle Jisoo's face after taking off her shorts and panties. The older girl held her hips and made sure that she won't fall before beginning to lick her entrance. Jisoo wasn't experienced in this so she made sure to keep eye contact with Rosé to see if everything she's doing is right. 

The younger girl nodded and began grinding on the latter's face in need of more friction. Jisoo moaned when she finally inserted her tongue inside Rosé entrance. The raven haired felt like she was going to get addicted to the taste of Rosé. In hopes of intensifying her pleasure, Jisoo used her hand and inserted a finger inside the red head's cunt. 

The older girl used her tongue to suck on her clit in the meantime. Feeling that, Rosé threw her head back and cried out. "Fuck, harder." And Jisoo obeyed. Rosé was on the brink of her orgasm and she grabbed onto the older girl's hair and pushed her against her entrance even more. When Jisoo looked up to make eye contact with Rosé as she hit her g-spot, was the tipping point for the red head. 

She moaned uncontrollably and closed her eyes shut in bliss as she cummed. Jisoo eagerly lapped the juices and cleaned her before helping her lay down on the bed. Thanks to that, Jisoo's cock was hard once again and was ready to fuck the red head. The older girl went in between her legs and lined her cock to her entrance. 

"Are you ready?" She asked Rosé who just nodded eagerly in response, she was too out of it to talk. Jisoo slowly went inside and moaned at the tightness. It felt like she was trapped and she loved it. "Fuck." Jisoo groaned. Rosé shut her eyes and dug her nails into Jisoo's back feeling her cock stretch out her walls. 

"Faster." The red head said and Jisoo obeyed. She began thrusting faster and harder and soon picked up a pace. Rosé moaned crazily and and threw her head back in bliss. The raven haired girl leaned down to lock their lips in a heated kiss. Rosé eagerly returned the kiss and moaned inside her mouth. 

"You're so tight." Jisoo said in awe as she looked down to see her cock get swallowed up by the red head's cunt. Seeing that almost made Jisoo climax. Rosé moaned louder and dug her heels into the older girl's hips, making her thrust faster and stay inside longer. "Are you close?" Jisoo asked seeing Rosé panting. The younger girl nodded and Jisoo went down to suck on one of her mounds. 

Feeling that pleasure, Rosé squeezed her walls down on Jisoo's cock and climaxed. "Fuck!" The red head's body twitched as she let out her moans in the older girl's mouth. Feeling sudden tightness around her member, Jisoo clenched her teeth, trying to not release inside. After coming down from her high, Rosé managed to pant out, "Come inside." And that was all it took for Jisoo to thrust in once more and cum. 

"Ahh." Jisoo grunted as the latter's cunt milked her dry. After her orgasm, the raven haired girl felt like her arms suddenly became jelly and she couldn't lean on them anymore. Rosé smiled warmly and opened her arms wide so the older girl and fall onto her. Jisoo slowly pulled out and then collapsed onto the red head. 

"There there, you did so good." Rosé praised the trembling body in her arms. Jisoo sighed and was fighting off her sleep. She wasn't good in staying awake after she came. Especially twice. "So, what's your name?" Rosé asked curiously. Jisoo shot up to look at the red head with shocked eyes. "You don't know my name?!" She said in surprise. Rosé giggled and nodded. "I-It's Jisoo." The older girl said and laid down again. 

"Jisoo huh, well it's nice to meet you."