Jenlisa: Online (futa Lisa)

Uploaded again since the last one was pretty short, so here's a longer one. 

"Hey, Jen." Lisa said on the phone while she was face timing Jennie. She had just gotten off of work and wasted no time in picking up the phone. The blonde and put her phone on a stand plopped down onto the bed and opened her legs wide so her cat, Leo could sit in between them. Jennie gulped seeing the unintentional view of Lisa's bulge and tan thighs, since she was wearing basketball shorts. 

"Jennie?" The brunette snapped out of her gaze and looked up at Lisa's face. "Ya?" Lisa chuckled. "I was just asking if you were tired. It must be hard keeping up with work and stuff." Jennie shook her head. "No, it's fine if I can talk to you at the end of the day." Jennie picked up the phone and entered her bathroom to change. 

Since the two had been face timing for a long time, they became comfortable with changing in front of the latter. Of course, Lisa told Jennie about her having an extra appendage and Jennie didn't mind when Lisa would be in her boxers. In fact, Jennie enjoyed it. 

Lisa laughed at Jennie's cheesy comment. Without warning, Jennie ripped off her shirt and pulled down her pants, leaving her in a matching set of lingerie. Seeing the unexpected happen, Lisa got startled. "W-Wha-" Jennie cut her off and asked. "What do you think of this? Isn't it nice?" Jennie innocently turned around and came closer to the phone, causing Lisa to see more up close. 

"Y-Yah, you're teasing!" The blonde realized. Jennie crouched down to make eye contact, since the phone was on the bathroom counter. "I'm not teasing, just asking." Crouching down also gave Lisa a nice view of her not so covered cleavage. The blonde groaned. Leo was long gone and now Lisa's bulge was more prominent. 

"Aww, I got you all hard?" Jennie went towards her bed and laid down. Lisa rolled her eyes. "Ya." This was a quite a regular occurrence. Ever since Jennie found out about Lisa's member, she would tease her constantly. Except none of those times were as intense as this. Seeing this, Lisa knew that something was going to happen tonight. 

The pair had met each other a couple of times and gone out on dates. They never went farther than a make out session or a few touches. So, Lisa was pleasantly surprised at the turn of events. "Come on babe, you should take off your shirt too." Jennie thought it was unfair that she was the only one exposed. 

Lisa smirked and sat up straight to take off her shirt, leaving her in only a sports bra and shorts. Jennie bit her lip at the sight of her toned abdomen. "You know how much I love those abs." The brunette could only imagine her kissing and licking those. Lisa chuckled deeply. "Like how much I love that ass of yours. Can you turn around for me?" 

The brunette stifled a whimper at Lisa asking her and got up and turned around. Lisa groaned and palmed her cock through her shorts. "God, so perfect." She commented seeing how well those panties fit her full but humble ass. Everything about Jennie was perfect to Lisa. The blonde gasped when Jennie smacked her ass. Jennie hummed and turned back around. "You like that?" 

Lisa nodded frantically. Jennie got on the bed and spread her legs out. The blonde moaned seeing the wetness on Jennie's panties. "You wet for me?" Lisa teased. The brunette nodded and reached behind her to unlatch her bra. "Wait, you're okay with this, right?" Lisa asked. She wanted to make sure that Jennie wasn't just doing it under any pressure from her. 

The older girl nodded and smiled sweetly at the consideration that Lisa gives her. She never met someone this sweet before, so that's why she was ready to do this. Jennie took a deep breath and removed her bra. Seeing the sight of her stiff nipples Lisa groaned. She lifted her hips off the bed so she can remove her shorts.