[5] Shuichi Saihara | Fantasies

Hello hello helloooo~! I'm running out intro ideas. Help... I made him really confident in this one. I, author-chan, apologize. Super OOC, i just wanted to see what a very dominate shuichi would look like.

-------------

Fantasies

-

Shuichi Saihara x Reader

-

Requested by: princessplaying

-

Y/n's P.o.v

I sat on my bed, holding the key to this so called 'Love Hotel'. Monokuma explained what it was to me. And not to lie I'm interested. But the one doubt filled my head, 'Is this right to do?'

I nervously unfold my hand revealing the golden key.

Was I actually going to do this?

When I wake up I'll think it's a dream. So why not do this. Maybe it's time to be risky. I looked at the key, how am I suppose to use this? I slashed it in the  air and everything became white. I closed my eyes. Once the brightness went away, I opened my eyes. I saw this odd looking room. I scanned the room, E/c orbs my landed on him.

Shuichi Saihara

Everything in my body became hot. And my face felt like it was on fire. I jumped at the noise of his feet moving closer to me. "Y/n.. you've grown so beautiful over the years.." Shuichi's eyes scanned me, his eyes lingered in some places. He made me grow hotter, but this time down below. Shuichi even stepped closer to me, now I can feel him breathing on my face.

Wait over the years? I'm guessing we are childhood friends in this. I have to play along. "Don't forget about
yourself mister detective." I kiss him on the nose. God this was all so embarssing. But I have to play the part so he doesn't wake up. If I failed at this then i guess they can't call me The Ultimate Actress.

His hands grabbed my waist with a firm grip, making me gasp at his actions. "Where did my shy shuichi go" I cooed at him. He give a smirk and leaned up close to my ear. "He is gone for tonight. Speaking of shy, why aren't you stuttering? Feeling confident?" Crap I didn't know about that.

Shoot come up with something quick. "Why? You want her back?" I nipped at his ear. He chuckled. "Hell no, at least not for tonight." Fuck I can't believe that worked. I mean I really good at Improv, they wouldn't call me The Ulimate Actress for nothing.

I don't regret coming here one bit. Just staring at his eyes makes my worries and doubts disappear. I kept glancing in between his eyes and soft looking lips. "Are you going to kiss me or not?", Shuichi whispered, hovering over my lips. So close, just a centimeter or two and our lips would connect.

My eyes shut slowly, like it was a instinct. Our lips connected, a sigh of relief left me. He wasted no time and pushed me onto the bed. Like he has been waiting forever. He swiped his tongue over my lower lip wanting access. I gladly let him in. If I play my cards right we will go all the way tonight. Mentally gasped of how dirty I was being.

I couldn't believe how desperate I was slowly becoming.

I pushed myself onto my elbows, moving him in the process too. We slowly but surely made it to the middle of the bed.

My hands were placed onto his cheeks. Shuichi's hands were right beside my head. He somehow made it in between my legs. I blushed at the fact that his growing self was being pushed against me. I shifted by a little, brushed his hard with my thigh. He let out a groan of lust into my mouth.

Our tongues clashed against each other, as if they were fighting against each other. A frustrated moan escaped me.

Normal P.o.v

Shuichi pulled away from the carnal kiss. Both tongues still out of their mouths as they both started to panted out for air. Their lungs both burned for air. Shuichi quickly move onto her shirt putting his hands at the hem of her shirt. "M-may I?" He said still showing a little of his innocent side.

"Of course," She said. She kept encouraging him with little whispers of impure words and sentences. The way he blushed from what came out of her mouth showed the same old shuichi inside him.

He touched around her body, squeezing her skin, he loved it. The way her body bended in his hands, by his touch. And how her body made the perfect arch when he touched her in certain places, he loved the way she reacted most of all. The point is shuichi really loves her.

The night contained a series of moans, pleasure, and lust. It was amazing.

The way Shuichi's hips kept finding itself against Y/n's over and over again. The even higher pitched sound she produced when he pounded into her faster and harder.

"S-shuichi! Oh my god I'm cumming..!" She gasped out clutching onto the pillow underneath her head. "Holy c-crap, hold on.!" He buried his head in her shoulder, grabbing into her body, pulling it close.

She came onto his member, the sudden harsh grip around him made him cum a few seconds after her. They tried to regain the air that left their lungs.

--

Y/n gasped as she quickly sat up in bed.

She knew.

She knew that is wasn't a dream. That it actually happened. Her body ached, but in a fantastic way. She could help but be happy that she was paired with shuichi. How could she now handle being around him after that.

I terrifying fact crossed her mind.

What if he knew too?

------

Oof that really sucked. I am sorry sorry if this wasn't what you wanted princessplaying, I tried. And I'm sorry that it took so long. I've been telling myself that i need to do it, and that someone is waiting for me to finish it, but I'm just stupid.

Edited: Meh

PEACE OUT ✌