[2] Kiibo | Robotic Testing

Yes I'm doing a oneshot for keebo I love him so much. I was just sitting on my couch and I thought of this. So here is go 😉. And give yourself a pat on the back if you watched cinnamontoastken's game play of Danganronpa 😊

-----------

Robotic Testing

-

Kiibo x reader

-

Normal P.o.v

"Hah-ahh~!" Y/n arched against the determined robot. He shoved his fingers deep inside her core, making her legs shake from the intense amount of pleasure. "What is this?" Kiibo mumble rubbing his fingers against her walls. She cried out underneath him.

He pulled out his fingers examining them. He opened and closed his fingers together looking at the liquid on them. Y/n looked up at him with half lidded eyes. "Don't do that that's embarrassing.." She said as her chest rose up and down rapidly.

She lied down on the metal table. Her naked body touching the cold metal table in his lab.

Apparently he wanted to learn more about the human body. Which brings the reason why she was here. She didn't really think all this would be happening today.

When he asked her she thought a questioning session. Not a hands on experience.

Y/n body tingled. She wanted more. The feeling of needing satisfaction, of release. She wanted to come, she wanted to come really bad. She whimpered getting his attention. "Please let me finish," Y/n begged him.

"What?" He answer clearly confused at the sudden begging. Is this something else to humans?

She grabbed his hand placing it in front of her entrance. "You want me to stick my fingers back inside you?" Her eyes watered from how desperate she was. "Yes please.." As she continue to beg the robot her self esteem quickly dropped.

But she wanted it so bad, some part of her didn't care.

He slipped back inside her, moving the two fingers around again. I guess it wasn't too bad getting a second analysis. Her moans soon reached his ears once again.

He tested the water, moving them around, swirling them, and even did a scissoring motion. The way he quicken the pace of his fingers seemed to drive her insane. Which seemed to please Y/n from the way she reacted. From how drool dripped from her mouth. And how her back arched away from the table and into the air.

Lewd noises left her mouth and into the air. Her hair spread into the table in different directions. This new pleasurable feeling was almost too much for her.

Y/n felt it. She knew what was coming next. "Ahh~ I'm cumming-Mnn!" She orgasmed. Spilling onto his fingers.

He looked at the new liquid on his fingers. It dropped from his hands and into the table. Y/n sat up from the table, breathing harshly. "T-thank you Kiibo.." He looked up at her with a slight hint of confusion. "What are you talking about, I'm not done with you yet." Blush covered her face, as she nodded. In defeat she placed her back against the cold metal.

--------

Oof, what have I created. I not sure if this even counts as a lemon. More like a lime. But still I don't know whether he has a dick or not sooooo.. And yeah I made this short, I just wanted to get a chapter out today. This is the shortest I've written is a while. I started this like 20 minutes ago. I hope you liked it 😂

Edited: Yes

PEACE OUT