[7] Maki Harukawa | New Things

My second ever girlxgirl. Thank you for requesting! :)

---------

New Things

-

Maki Harukawa x Reader

-

Y/n's P.o.v

I watched from afar while I mess with the mini knife. We were all in Maki's lab hanging out again. Both Maki and Kaito flirting around, getting all blushy and crap. I hate it, but I'm happy for them at the same time. I hate it because I know Maki's straight, plus she is in a relationship. I have no hope that she will ever be mine.

All I am and will be to her is a best friend.

I fidgeted with the knife, flipping it open and close. My eyebrows furrowed, as if they were stuck like that. I had to get of of here. Away from all the love in the air. It hurt just watching this.

I set the knife down, slowly getting up from where I sat. I got up walking past the lovey dovey couple. "Oh wait Y/n!" Maki yelled me with her usual tone, causing me to look at her beauiful face. Her shining reds orbs. Her perfect pale skin. "Yes?"

"Katio was just about to leave, so we can hang out." She said.

"I am?" He repiled. "We are?" I said with the same confusion in my voice. Maki nodded as she dragged Katio to the door and kicked him out, as if she was in a rush. Well at least we can spend time with each other alone, so that's a plus. A wave of happiness flushed over me, my face tinting with light pink.

I happily walked over to her. "So, what you wanna do?" I said, as if it was obvious I wanted Katio gone. (Begone T H O T) "Oh i have something in mind, follow me." Maki hummed and walked passed me. I quickly follows after her.

I followed her to a room off to the side of her lab, a place I haven't seen nor gone into. I was kind starting to sweat, why was she taking me a dark room. And why did she make it so we were alone. My hands started to tremble. Was I that bad of a friend to her. She flip the lights on showing a couch, tv, and more. It looked and felt like a place you can chill out in. And never the less I felt anything but chill.

My eyes followed her every movement, fearing for my life. She walked up to me grabbing my hips, pulling me close. Maki leaned forward, right next to my ear. And whispered, "Your scared right?" That sent shivers down my spine. Not to mention her semi raspy voice.

Not to lie it kinda turned me on, but now isn't the time for that. I shook the thought, focusing the situation at hand. "What?" I repiled my voice shaking.

"Are you scared?" Maki said in the same tone. I shook my head no, of course lying. I thought I was going to die, well until she busted out laughing. A look of confusion is was I gave her. "You should of seen the look of your face! Priceless!" Maki huffed out as she almost giggled herself to death.

"Jesus Christ Maki! You scared the living hell out of me!" I said almost relived. "Well I can do more than just scare you." Maki said pressing her lips onto mine.

I gasped at the sudden lip on lip contact, but soon melted into it. I pulled away looking at her beautiful red orbs. "Can you let me try a new thing on you?"

My face flushed, "Y-yeah, of course.." She smiled and pushed me onto the couch. My back laid comfortably on the couch. She straddled my hips. Seeing her tower me was so freaking hot. It was like a dream come true. Wait am I dreaming?

Maki leaned down pressing her soft lips onto mine. My arms wrapped around her neck. One of her hands rested on my thigh, slowly gliding it up. "I've been wanting to know what another girls body felt like. Especially yours." Maki said disconnecting our lips.

Her hands explored my body, touching every curve. Which the embers down below only grew.

The clothing on my body got torn off, one by one. Making me pout. "M-maki, take somethings off too..!" I said giving her a peck on the cheek. She chuckled, tilting my head upwards. "You take them off." She said. Making me flushed. We switch to where I was on top. Making me full sorta powerful.

But I complied. Tearing her all clothing off of her. "Your so beautiful.." I complimented. She only replied by pressing her soft plump lips against mine. "I love you." She whispered feverishly. "I love you too."

I pressed my hips against hers, making me gasp. I grabbed her breast and I rubbed our hips together in a pleasurable way. "Ah~!" Maki exclaimed. I replied with a whimper.

I harshly rocked my hips against hers, almost desperately. "Mnnh~ M-maki~!" I cried. The movement of hips drove us insane. It felt so good. It made me feel to dizzy and so special. "Y-y/n, it f-feels so good~!"

I pressed a finger against her clit as I rubbed against her. Making her legs tremble and cry louder. "I'm close~" She moaned out. "Me t-too~" I replied.

After some hip movements we both finally reached our heavenly high.

——————————
Edited: No

Hey there fam it's been awhile since I actually wrote a fan fiction on this book. I was busy with other ones. But I will gladly let you know that kiibo part 2 is next 😃

PEACE OUT ✌️