[6] Mikan Tsumiki | Accidents

Omg this is my first ever girlxgirl, I'm so hyped woooooooo! Thank you for requesting this :) i hope you like it.

----------

Accidents

-

Mikan Tsumiki x Helpful!Cheerful!Reader

-

Requested by: fanfiction553

-

Y/n's P.o.v

"T-thank you so m-much for helping s-someone like m-me.." Mikan nervously smiled at me. I shifted the boxes in my arms. "Of course I love helping people! I am the Ulimate Helper." I set the box full medical supplies on the floor with the rest.

"Great we only have 2 more to go!" I cheered. "H-how are you a-always so p-perfect?" She turned to me as we walked to the last of the boxes. I laughed at her comment. "I'm not perfect Mikan I'm always so clumsy- gahh!" I tripped on my foot landing in between two rack filled with medical supplies. "Ow..." I said.

I went to rub my head but my hands wouldn't move, nor my legs. I slowly opened my eyes to see that my hands and feet were tied to the racks. The Band-Aid wraps tied my legs on different sides of the racks, same goes for my wrists. My panties showed from the position I was in.

I was on full display to all who was in the room. And thank god it was just Mikan with me.

I stared up at her, my face flushed from embarrassment. "C-can you help me please?" I tried to wiggle from the grasp of the wraps. Mikan just stared at me, her face not making any emotion.

Ok, this is starting to get embarssing. I tired to close my legs, but they wouldn't budge. My eyes filled with water as she just stared down at me. My mind wondering why she is just standing there. "Y/n...? Are you doing that on purpose?" She didn't even stutter one bit. And the tone in her voice made a shiver run down my spine.

"W-what? N-no! Of c-course not, this was an a-accident..!" I exclaimed to her almost desperate to be helped. I tired wiggling around once more, her eyes watching my every move. She kneeled in front of me.

What she did next shocked me. She pushed up my shirt revealing my bra. She looked as if her eyes were drinking up my body.

"M-mikan! What are you-h-hey!" She push my bra up, my breasts out in the open. My face turned red as she started. She lifted my skirt, showing more my panties. I didn't know she had this side to her. It was kinda hot. I mean I'm not lesbian, but I am bisexual. I've never told a anyone though.

Mikan started fondling me, all over. From my boobs to my waist. It wasn't like I wasn't enjoying it, I love it. But I was still in shock. Mikan leaned forward pressing her body into mine. "How can you tell me your not perfect...?" She mumbled she looking at my body. I gulped nervous yet anxious to what is to come next. Mikan's hands roamed my body, as if she was mapping it.

I jumped at the feeling of her fingers press against my hot core. I bit my lip waiting. During this whole thing I never once told her to stop, because I didn't want her to. I wanted Mikan's hands on me, touching every part of me. It feels so good, when she does.

Normal P.o.v

Mikan's hand slipped in Y/n's panties, touching her slit, ever so slightly. Causing Y/n to whimper. Y/n wanted to be touched, so bad. Once Mikan shoved her fingers (2) inside, Y/n gave a whimper of relief.

Mikan swirled her fingers around, pushing them in and out. Achieving moan and mewls from poor Y/n. Y/n pulled at the bandages, hoping they would just rip already. She wanted to touch Mikan, and give her the same pleasurable feeling.

Y/n threw her head back, nearly slamming it into the wall. Her cries of pleasure was everything Mikan wanted from her. Mikan wanted to know she was feeling good, even loved.

This went on until Y/n couldn't take it anymore, she gave a high pitched scream as she came on her finger. She face flushed from the scream she gave out. "Can y-your please untie m-me now? I want t-to return the favor.."

-----------

Oof, that was my first girlxgirl. I think i did ok... enough. Yeah big, big oof.

Edited: Kinda

PEACE OUT ✌