5

Taehyung's POV

I drove over to pick up Jihoon from school. Today was his first day of school too. I wondered if he was as nervous as I had been.

One of the reasons why I had taken the job at that school was because we got out earlier than most high schools. I would be able to go pick up Jihoon from school and take care of him until Namjoon got home.

I was excited that I would get to spend time him. He was so cute and adorable. I hadn't really been able to see him while I was still in college since I lived two hours away, but now that I had moved back I was finally close enough to see him as much as I wanted.

I drove over to the front of the school and waited for my turn to pick him up. There were teachers there asking parents who they were there for.

A teacher came up to my car. I lowered the window so she could talk to me.

"Who are you here for?" she asked with a sweet smile.

"Min Jihoon," I said. "I'm his uncle. Kim Taehyung." She checked his name and nodded.

"Can I see some ID."

I showed it to her and she smiled. "I'll call him and he'll be here in a bit."

Soon the little cutie was running up to the car with a smile on his face. He looked all cute and tiny as he ran excitedly.

"Uncle Tae!" he said with a big smile as he got on the backseat.

"Hello Jihoon," I said with a voice that I reserved just for him. He was too cute! "How was your first day?"

"Good!" he said with a big smile that I saw as I glanced at the rear-view mirror. "My teacher was so nice and I met a really nice girl who played with me and I shared the cookies daddy packed for me and I played lots with her. She was so pretty and nice and she shared her candy with me," Jihoon said as he talked fast.

He had a habit of rambling on when he got excited. It was super cute.

He kept on talking about his day while I smiled at how adorable he was. We got to his house and I got off and opened the door for him.

He immediately went over to hug my leg. I smiled and picked him and hugged him to my chest. He giggled and gave me a kiss on the cheek that made my whole heart fill with warmth.

I grabbed my keys and unlocked the front door.

I set him down and let him run around the living room calling out for Yuna, the cat that Yoongi had gotten recently since Jihoon begged him to get him a kitten.

I watched him play with the little kitten and went to check if she had water and food.

I served her some food and she immediately ran to eat.

"Yuna!" he said as he ran to her. "Play with me!"

"She's eating Jihoon," I said as I picked him up. He gave me a small pout.

"Don't worry. She'll finish soon. How about you? Are you hungry? Want a snack?"

He nodded excitedly and screamed, "Ice cream! I want ice cream!"

"You know your appa doesn't want like it when you eat too many sweets," I said.

"Just a little bit," he said with a cute little pout.

I mean, how could I even say no to such cutie? "Okay, just a little bit."

I got him a small bowl and gave him a little bit of ice cream and got some for myself because why not?