45

Taehyung's POV

"So, you're back to being a rich bitch?" Jin asked me with a smile.

I rolled my eyes but smiled back at him. "I guess so."

"We all strive to be you Tae. Two rich men in love with you, who just happen to be loaded and also okay with you being with both of them. The only thing missing now are some threesomes." Jin raised his eyebrows as me suggestively.

I nodded and hummed. "Yea, because that's why I'm with them. The money and the sex."

"We wouldn't judge you," Jin said with a shrug. "Fuck I'd admire you."

I laughed. "This is why you're single."

Jin glared at me. "Watch it bitch. You don't want to see me angry at you again. I will ruin your life this time. Ruin," he said with a smile and a laugh that he couldn't help.

"Yea yea Jin. I'm sure you will."

He slapped my arm and scrunched his nose at me. "Anyone ever tell you that you're annoying?"

"Nope," I said with a smile. "They usually go for slut or useless or pathetic."

Jin frowned. "God, can you be any more depressing?"

I shrugged. "Probably. I could start talking about my parents."

Jin shook his head. "Please don't." His expression changed. "Well you could though, like if you really wanted to. You know I'm your friend and I'm here for you right?"

I smiled. "Yea Jin. I know."

He smiled. "Good. Everyone thinks I'm a bitch, and obviously I am, but I still got your back."

"Thank you for that. I'm grateful." I took a sip of my soda and smiled cutely at him with my lips closed around the straw.

"You know, I'm still salty about Jimin." He looked down with some guilt.

I nodded. "I know."

"We would have looked cute together," he muttered.

I nodded again. "You would have. I wish things were different, but you can't really choose things like that."

He sighed. "Still sucks though." He looked up and smiled at me. "Oh well, what can we do about it right? Just need to move on. Find some other guy to fill the gap for now or something."

"You still haven't had sex with anyone?" I asked.

"No," he said with a frown. "Why, you offering or something?" Jin asked with a laugh.

"I mean..."

Jin grimaced. "God, you really would wouldn't you? God damn Tae. Are you a sex addict or something?"

I shrugged. "It's not about that."

Jin sighed. "Yea I know. You don't value yourself the way you should. You know what your problem is Tae? You think your body is something to use. You think that somebody else's pleasure is more important than your happiness." He shook his head. "Like don't get me wrong, sex is great and if you want to sleep with someone, go for it. But do it because you want to, not because you're going to make someone happy."

I stayed quiet, just thinking about what he'd said.

"Also don't sleep with people to get your way anymore. That shit only gets you into more trouble," he said sternly.

I nodded. "You're right. I'll work on that."

"I'm always right," Jin said with a smile.

I smiled back. "I missed you."