Part 11: Adjoining Rooms

Sionis delivered as he did, though it happened overnight. Danica made the choice of passing over the line that keeps one's head in the right state of mind and which chooses selfish desires over others. Here we go, she had thought as she took first dose since a year had passed. It might have been the last sober thought that she had before crossing that line that every addict knows that is drawn: the point of no return. Jerome's curiosity had reached to a high point and wanted to see his grand scheme in play; he had intended to crawl through the vent.
However, as the thought crossed his mind, there came a quick, cat-like pit-patter above his bed. Jerome, who had been lying on his back, came to a seated position to watch the vent come unscrewed—then the cover shot across the room. Jerome's curious gaze turned viral. YES.

A fierce panting came from the small tunnel. Then a flash of blonde hair peaked out. Green eyes. Dilated pupils. And an unnatural grin on those pretty lips.

"Hey, Mr. J," said Danica devilishly. She slithered out of the hole gracefully, then landed on the bed beside Jerome.

"Well," he said approvingly, "I already like this side of you."

"Do ya?" Danica said cockily.

Her voice quivered. She was holding back the worst urge to chatter, one of the effects. Jerome could feel the overheating from her skin. A rise in temperature, wide eyes, that smile still on her face. She lightly vibrated. She must have taken more than to do the job. He didn't understand why people would react unsightly to this; it was the most real version of Danica that he could believe. Acting like this, Jerome believed that she was what deserved Arkham Asylum, the murderer who whacked her father and who else knows what she did—the Mule who trafficked all of Falcone's product inside her belly and who knows wher else to hide illegal drugs—She was beautiful.

Danica clicked her teeth together.
"So, what—"Jerome started—

Danica took his neck in one hand and used her body weight to press his body into his mattress. She bit her lip as if to process something—then a small noise came from her throat, like a restrained urge. He didn't react to the sudden move, rather felt a burning ache in the pit of this stomach.

"How," Danica grunted as her fingers tightened around his throat, "do you like me...*ow?"

"Well," he strained through her grip, "so far?"

Danica grinned.

"Well, you were telling the truth, baby," she said. "You're not terrified of me one bit. Not even disgusted."

Jerome pried her hand from his throat.
"Not the slightest," he pressed. "Do you feel better?"

"Like a million bucks." Danica smiled. And a small laugh came from her. Beautiful.

"I suppose you couldn't wait ten minutes for me to come to you?" Jerome said, gazing up at her.

Danica shook her head coyly; her hands went to hem of his pants. He didn't stop her. Her fingers were quick, needy. Without a word, Danica pulled his pants down and licked his shaft enthusiastically. Jerome reached for her head; Danica batted his hands away.

"No," she hissed at him.
"No?" Jerome whispered.
Danica met his eyes unblinkingly.
"No."
"Really?"
"Try me." Danica dared him, grinning.
Jerome reached for her with both hands; she let out a laugh—Danica took his wrists and pinned them above his head.

"Do you know," she asked him, "what this shit does to me, really? Because, my dear, you don't seem to grasp how fucking invincible I feel on this shit!"
Jerome's face showed eagerness.

"How daring do you feel right now?"

"Pretty daring," Danica answered.

She flicked her eyes across her lover's face. Jerome didn't drop his gaze. Oh, she was very different. Her fingers dug into his skin.

"I know you're trying to restrain yourself, kitten," Jerome taunted her, "but why take your Tina when you're not going to unleash it? You don't have to hold back. I want you to go crazy*," he nudged his pelvis against hers.

Danica's breathing hitched. Racing thoughts.

"I told you not to *think*," Jerome insisted.

That seemed to settle her predicament. She pulled up her dress; she wasn't wearing any underwear; but she pulled it over her head.

"It's hot. Hot," she whispered.

She was sweating. Jerome took in her naked body. It was flushed. Danica pushed back sweat from her face, and she mounted his erect penis with little warning. Jerome inhaled sharply; she was slick with arousal. Oh, this side effect was good too. Her eyes fixated on him for a minute as she easily rode him, slow at first, but quickened her pace. Her eyes rolled back in her head. She let out an unrestrained moan. Jerome moaned under her clenching pussy; his mouth held slightly agape as he met her pace. Hypersexual, hyperactivity—enticed freedom. Jerome clasped his hands on her knees, "Uhhh..."

"Keep up with me", Danica chuckled through hasty breaths, "Mmmmm."

Jerome clenched his eyes shut as she built his climax.

Her new hobby controlled her orgasm-hike; she rocked his bed, the squeaking of old springs cried under them as her riding grew harder. Beads of sweat rolled down the sides of his face.

"Danica—" he grunted her name with pleasure; he dug this fingernails into her thighs.

"Say it again!" Danica said fiercely.

"Fuck," Jerome cursed as his eyes rolled back in his head.

Danica made a hissing noise and struck him across the face.  Jerome took the blow with grace.

"Say my name," she ordered, eyes ablaze with arousal.

"Do it again," Jerome moaned.

"SAY MY NAME!"

Another blow, harder than before.

Danica grinned widely as she saw a dark bruise on his check show upon his beautiful pale face. She slowed her place and then stopped all together; though she didn't dismount him. He throbbed inside her, so close. Danica lowered her face to his, and she let a velvet tongue lick his bruise.
Jerome met her gaze.

"Say my name, Darling," Danica drawled seductively, her tongue flicked on the 'L' of her pet name for him.

"*Oh*," he groaned beneath her.
"Danica, finish what you started."

She made an impish grin from ear-to-ear.

Danica resumed her feverish assault, pushing him back up to the cliff where he uttered a wanton moan. Danica wrapped her fingers around his throat.
"Tighter."
Danica gripped him per request. As if that was the extra push, he  moaned as she rode his climax; his fingernails bit down into her thighs. She allowed her climax to follow his,  collapsing on top of him with frenzied panting; Danica rolled off him. Her sweat rolled off her. Jerome stared up at the ceiling. 
Holy shit.
Danica glanced him. "I'll see you in a couple of hours."

Danica jumped to her feet, clothed herself, sauntered up into the vent tunnel, leaving Jerome on the bed.