Part 19 Girl, Interrupted

Jerome took Danica roughly by the arm and pulled her into the group bathroom; he shoved the door behind him, locked it, and then he pushed her against the wall roughly; her head smacked the brick wall—she cried out in pain—he covered her mouth with his hand to cut her scream off.

"Listen, Kitten," Jerome growled at her. "Your hissy attitude, I swear on my mother, I cannot handle anymore."

Danica pulled her mouth away from him. Jerome pushed his body up against hers. Heat stirred between them.

"You know what this is, right?" Jerome muttered into her ear. "I'm going to fuck it out of you."

Danica made a small moan from his words alone. He took a bundle of her dress and hiked it up to her waist heatedly, eager himself to get what he wanted. Danica reached for his pants and pulled them down. Danica caught his lips with hers, pushing against him for closeness, locking him into a passionate kiss. One of Jerome's hands cupped her face, delicately tracing the fresh scar on the side of her face. Her wounds were still relatively fresh, all the more sensitive under his fingertips. Jerome pressed his fingers against her scar, inciting a sharp take of breath from her.

Jerome pulled her panties down.
"Baby," Danica pleaded, "please."
Jerome grabbed her waist; she threw her legs around him and he pinned her against the wall for balance. Jerome penetrated her with no more time to waste, knowing that the guards would soon discover where they both had gone. Danica kissed him with fervor and in order to silence her urgent pleas; he thrust into her, slamming her back into the fucking brick wall earnestly.

"Yes," Danica moaned into his ear. "Fuck me." He held onto a thigh, pulling her leg up to give him better access, pushing into her with full force. Danica grinned widely, her mouth dropped in growing ecstasy—
"There it is, that smile," Jerome rasped through breathy moans, "I knew that this would work."

"Shut up," Danica groaned, letting her head fall to the wall behind her. Her eyes squinted closed as she felt the upcoming release. "Ooh...

Then—
The door flew open and five guards looked upon them in their indiscretion with a mix of surprised, amused, and disgusted looks. Jerome and Danica both made an annoyed noise. Two of the guards pulled Jerome away from her, making Danica fall to the floor with a thud. The guards pulled up Jerome's pants—protocol, maybe?—while the three other guards brought Danica to her feet. Jerome didn't make much fuss; Danica, however, fought the guards, purely rushed on anger alone. Jerome looked at the guard beside him.

"She's a real firecracker, isn't she?" said Jerome fondly as he observed Danica smack a female guard across the face really hard.

The guard to whom Jerome had spoken nodded uncertainly.