Disorder

There's blood on my shirt.

 Not just a little bit either. its smeared across at least four inches on my side. I look at my wound, the blood keeps coming out. Drop by drop. Taunting me. Like mice to a cat going in and out of a hole.

 I have to get it out. I have too.

 If i get all the blood out it will stop staining things right?!?

 If there's no more blood there's nothing to stain with.

 I desperately claw at my side. Pain erupts but i ignore it. I have to get the blood out. I have too.

 My chest is exploding, I try to take deep breaths, but they escape my mouth as tiny gasps and I squeeze my eyes shut, hoping the blood will end soon.

 I open my eyes to find my fingers covered in blood.

 I scream. I scream so loud it takes me a moment to realize that horrifying sound came from my mouth. I just want it to stop.

 I thrash against the lockers screaming and clawing at my side.

 Someone help. Why cant they see? There's something inside me and i have to get it out!

 Alister is a 16 year old boy just trying to get through high school.

He's just like any other boy, he wants friends and more than anything he wants to fit in. The only problem is that unlike most teenage boys, Alister has a disorder. Obsessive compulsive disorder. Which drives to make his life a living hell. Aside from that he had panic attacks that make him loose touch with reality and any last  bit of common sense. And to put a cherry on top, he lives at home with mother, sister and a father who has an uncontrollable temper. In this story Alister writes about his everyday life, his daily struggles, his dreams and nightmares and an unexpected romance.