Chapter 1- the beginning

Hi I'm Kayleigh I'm 13 years old and iv been through a lot might not seem a lot for you guys but for me it hurt it was horrible and I still think about it everyday and wherever I go the old memories of the old people are still lurking around. Let me take you back to the beginning I'll tell you all about it.

I used to be a popular girl with a group of friends who loved me being there with them all. At lunch time we'd all laugh and joke around play football and take down ball dog it was like one big family but of course with family's there comes arguments and there was always one round the corner. When there was a argument it would come and go it was only ever about silly little things so it would never mean anything.

Let me introduce everyone..

Kayleigh - well that's me of course

Maddie - loved by some hated by many and my 'best friend'. Gets jealous and wants everyone for herself.

Charlie - my other 'best friend'.

Jared - the schools hottie and of course the popular one.

Harvey - jared's little pet.

Will - the class clown.

Ryan - you either like him or hate him.

Sam - Maddie's boyfriend you can never separate them.

There's lots more but too many for me to introduce you to. Most of these are in the story anyway.